Best Buy is the world’s largest retailer of consumer electronics, keeping you plugged in to the tech that powers your life. With over 100,000 devoted Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents, we can answer your questions, find your tech and charge-up your experiences through in-store sales floors and an unrivaled online shopping experience. And we won’t be beat on price. Learn More: BestBuy.com/PMG
We want everyone to enjoy their experience here and welcome all questions and commentary, including criticism. We also have some house rules to make sure everyone has the best experience while they’re here. If you have a customer service issue, we recommend visiting Best Buy Unboxed (Best Buy Unboxed), our forums, for the fastest path to resolution. If you are a current or former employee with an employment related concern, please do not post on the wall, but reach out to Best Buy HR directly. We also respond to most comments on our Facebook wall. Only comments from the official Best Buy Google+ page (Best Buy Google+) should be considered representative of Best Buy. Any other advice or postings on this page do not represent Best Buy in an official capacity.
By using or accessing the Best Buy Google+ page you agree to comply with Google’s Terms and Conditions (Google Terms of Service). Any content that is a violation of these terms or is contrary to our company values will be deleted.
Some examples of what will not be tolerated on our page:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others.
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene or vulgar comments.
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/comment.
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion.
• Spamming in nature.
• Solicitation of goods or services.
• Uploading files or links that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers.
• Anything to do with an HR or legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving Best Buy, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Best Buy, or offering other legal advice.
• Posting of any personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and/or order numbers.