1. You don't need to turn power on headset on to use it after it plugs in. If you turn the power on it won't work. No sound.
2. There is no way to adjust the functions on the headset when you do it the controller way. Meaning the virtual sound button and modes button don't work until the update comes.
3. I used the mic during COD ghosts and my voice seemed like I was talking soft. Volume was mid way.
4. The sound was good... I guess. I'm still trying to figure out if the surround sound function is working or not.
5. After a few hours the headset did feel tight on my head around the lower part of my ears...
I'm not trying to ding your video. I like it. I just think this stuff needed to be pointed out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign overweight neighbor.
Star Wars: Episode VII launch date confirmed for December 2015
Episode VII may still be in the throes of pre-production, but LucasFilm has confirmed that the Star Wars saga will continue on December 18th
George Zimmerman not guilty in Trayvon Martin's death
George Zimmerman is not guilty in Trayvon Martin 's death.
Black Ops 2: BEST CLASS SETUP - "SKORPION EVO" (Beast!) - Call of Duty B...
Black Ops 2 "SKORPION" - Which gun should I cover next? :D ● BO2 LIVE #33 - Click Here - http://youtu.be/wAjNPpxP0xk ● ALL "Best Setup" vide
Official Google Blog: Google+: 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99... 100.
Google+: 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99... 100. For our international readers, this post is also available in Chinese, French, German, Itali