- SparkLabs Global VenturesCo-founder & General Partner, 2013 - presentSparkLabs Global Ventures is a new seed-stage investment fund. We believe business is now truly global, but most investors are not. Exceptional entrepreneurs that are building strong, category defining companies can be found anywhere. SparkLabs Global is a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and operators based in London, Tel Aviv, Seoul, Singapore and Palo Alto, CA that will focus on helping our entrepreneurs to develop, grow, network, and scale into other markets throughout the world.
- SparkLabsCo-founder & General Partner, 2012 - presentSparkLabs (www.sparklabs.co.kr) is a startup accelerator founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in South Korea. The focus is on startup companies from the Internet, online gaming, mobile, digital media, and healthcare sectors. The mentorship-driven program is three months in length and provides funding, office space, seminars and access to a top-tier network of mentors. Our advisors are Mark Cuban, Vint Cerf, Ray Ozzie, Michael Crow, and Tom Peters.
- VidquikCo-founder & Board Member, 2011 - 2013Former CEO who stepped down in Sept. 2013. Vidquik is a new web communications platform that provides easy-to-use tools with which companies can enhance their sales and customer service interactions. Our core product is an embeddable web conferencing platform with a powerful intelligent routing technology to increase sales and customer service productivity. Also allows clients to tag their seats based on product, geography, and other factors.
- Lunsford GroupManaging Director, 2008 - 2010The Lunsford Group is a private investment firm consisting of entities in technology, media, health care, and real estate. The operation – augmented with consulting – has served such distinguished clients as Apple Computer, Herman Miller, Sears, Roebuck and Co., BuyDirect.com, TRW, Eastern College, Joy Manufacturing, World Vision, Malaysian Industrial Development Agency (MIDA) and the Brunei Investment Agency.
- GoingOn NetworksCo-founder & VP of Business Development, 2004 - 2007GoingOn is an on-demand, social media platform for companies and organization. Provides robust publishing tools, social networking, and various community management features to empower companies to build online communities. Built the company from a concept to execution. Wrote the business plan, created the business model, and led all transaction processes of from company formation to venture capital financing. Managed all human resource, financial and legal operational duties.
- Columbia UniversityTelecom & New Media Policy, 1996 - 1998
- University of Wisconsin - MadisonEnglish & Psychology, 1989 - 1993
SparkLabs Global Technology and Internet Market Bi-Monthly Review 0223 2015
Bi-monthly overview of major technology and Internet markets across the globe. Provides an overview of tech and venture capital activities i
Mark Cuban: People questioning Seahawks final play call are idiots
Mark Cuban defended the Seahawks coaching staff for the call they made on Seattle's final offensive play of Super Bowl XLIX.
A Simple Flowchart To Help You Decide If You Should Vaccinate Your Child...
Yes, you should. Yes. Very much so, yes. Yup. Indeed you should. Yes. Yep. Affirmative. Do it. Yes. Certainly. Uh-huh. Absolutely. Yes, yes,
Dear Travis: A Miami Uber driver takes exception to the company's rate cuts
[Editor's note: The following represents the combination of two articles which originally appeared on the UberDriverMiami blog and have been
Applications for our 5th batch is open! Two... | SparkLabs, A Startup Ac...
Applications for our 5th batch is open! Two application options for Spring 2015: http://www.f6s.com/sparklabs2015spring https://angel.co/spa
Ivy League’s meritocracy lie: How Harvard and Yale cook the books for th...
"We are credentializing a new elite by legitimizing people with an inflated sense of their own merit"
Harvard Professors Balk As Obamacare Comes To Cambridge
Challenging Obamacare is sure to be one of the top priorities of the newly convened 2015 Congress. With Republican majorities in both the Ho
One Startup's Struggle to Survive the Silicon Valley Gold Rush | WIRED
The story of one Silicon Valley startup struggling to survive a modern gold rush.
The Blame for the Charlie Hebdo Murders - The New Yorker
The murders today in Paris are not a result of France’s failure to assimilate two generations of Muslim immigrants from its former colonies.
A visual breakdown of venture capital trends and data in 2014
With 2014 officially coming to an end, there's no better time to dive into the numbers and discover what trends dominated venture capital. O
Spunk of a girl who stood up to death threats to fight social injustice
How Kanika Mishra, 33-year-old cartoonist, got provoked into creating Karnika Kahen, an 'aam ladki' (female equivalent of the common man) fi
Attention Wantpreneurs: Here’s the ONE thing you are missing (And it's n...
Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Greg Muender, co-founder of Whttl. The post went through PandoDaily’s usual editorial process and Mr
This Company Is Paying Nigerians To Learn Computer Programming | WIRED
Andela pays people in Africa to learn to code, then puts them to work for U.S. companies.
Korean Government Plans Easing of Fintech and IoT Regulations To Encoura...
As reported by Business Korea, the Korean government recently announced that it plans to relax regulations on new innovation-driven industri