- Columbia UniversityTelecom & New Media Policy, 1996 - 1998
- University of Wisconsin - MadisonEnglish & Psychology, 1989 - 1993
- SparkLabs Global VenturesCo-founder & General Partner, 2013 - presentSparkLabs Global Ventures is a new seed-stage investment fund. We believe business is now truly global, but most investors are not. Exceptional entrepreneurs that are building strong, category defining companies can be found anywhere. SparkLabs Global is a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and operators based in London, Tel Aviv, Seoul, Singapore and Palo Alto, CA that will focus on helping our entrepreneurs to develop, grow, network, and scale into other markets throughout the world.
- SparkLabsCo-founder & General Partner, 2012 - presentSparkLabs (www.sparklabs.co.kr) is a startup accelerator founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in South Korea. The focus is on startup companies from the Internet, online gaming, mobile, digital media, and healthcare sectors. The mentorship-driven program is three months in length and provides funding, office space, seminars and access to a top-tier network of mentors. Our advisors are Mark Cuban, Vint Cerf, Ray Ozzie, Michael Crow, and Tom Peters.
- VidquikCo-founder & Board Member, 2011 - 2013Former CEO who stepped down in Sept. 2013. Vidquik is a new web communications platform that provides easy-to-use tools with which companies can enhance their sales and customer service interactions. Our core product is an embeddable web conferencing platform with a powerful intelligent routing technology to increase sales and customer service productivity. Also allows clients to tag their seats based on product, geography, and other factors.
- Lunsford GroupManaging Director, 2008 - 2010The Lunsford Group is a private investment firm consisting of entities in technology, media, health care, and real estate. The operation – augmented with consulting – has served such distinguished clients as Apple Computer, Herman Miller, Sears, Roebuck and Co., BuyDirect.com, TRW, Eastern College, Joy Manufacturing, World Vision, Malaysian Industrial Development Agency (MIDA) and the Brunei Investment Agency.
- GoingOn NetworksCo-founder & VP of Business Development, 2004 - 2007GoingOn is an on-demand, social media platform for companies and organization. Provides robust publishing tools, social networking, and various community management features to empower companies to build online communities. Built the company from a concept to execution. Wrote the business plan, created the business model, and led all transaction processes of from company formation to venture capital financing. Managed all human resource, financial and legal operational duties.
🐞Turbo Bugs 2-Run & Survive🐞 - Android Apps on Google Play
Are you looking for a highly entertaining, funny and amazing adventure survival run? Welcome to the miniature world of a Bug´s life. Dive in
Focus startups Séoul : Maru 180 | L'Atelier : Accelerating Innovation
Maru 180 est l’un des lieux principaux de la scène startup séoulite. Véritable condensé de l’écosystème, le bâtiment réunit la pointe des ac
Spotify buys Cord Project and Soundwave to be more social
The acquisitions will allow Spotify to grow out its messaging and music discovery capabilities
‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Records: A Look at the Box Office | Variety
"Star Wars: The Force Awakens" torched record books this weekend as audiences flocked to see J.J. Abrams' reverent take on the return of the
The SEIL bag: Directions and Emotions in One | Indiegogo
Directions and Emotions in One | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fundraising needs of your community. Make a contribution to
Jimi Hendrix Estate Partners with Mobile Game Maker to Plant Trees
Time and again, people have demonstrated a willingness to spend a little extra time and money to support causes. In the realm of behavioral
Vicious attack on Uber driver in Orange County caught on camera |
Leaders in several communities in South Los Angeles took steps Saturday night to make sure young trick-or-treaters had a safe place to enjoy
Neo-Traditional Korean Homes: 6 Modern Updates on the Vernacular Style
“Hanok” is the term used to describe traditional Korean houses. The architecture of these houses focuses on the infrastructure's relationshi
Meet Bernard Moon, co-founder of SparkLabs Global Ventures
SparkLabs is a global fund that has done deals in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East
"5 Ways America Is Already Socialist" Must Be One of the Stupidest Video...
This is a pretty idiotic viewpoint on political ideologies. I probably could have written a better piece from the same perspective during my
What Really Killed Homejoy? It Couldn't Hold On To Its Customers
When housecleaning startup Homejoy shut down last Friday, cofounder and CEO Adora Cheung said that four lawsuits pending against the company
Clinton Foundation: "We made mistakes" on donor disclosures
The charity said it is "acting quickly to remedy" their missteps, as Hillary Clinton's 2016 bid and a new book draws renewed attention
Google just gave Android Wear a feature jolt - SlashGear
Whoa wait a second, you might be saying, what did Google just do for Android Wear? And where is my update? It's on the way, first of all - i
SparkLabs Global Technology and Internet Market Bi-Monthly Review 0325 2015
Bi-monthly overview of major technology and Internet markets across the globe. Provides an overview of tech and venture capital activities i