You can get a head start on this year's festival by registering to vote today. We've seen a lot of the Creator Projects that will be showcased at this year's festival and we're excited about the prospect of your votes taking them to the next level!
Register to vote here: http://goo.gl/gXUCVT
If that’s not enough, there will also be food trucks in the One Spark After Dark Lot!
For any questions about parking, we've got you covered at http://onesparkparking.com/
Take a look at the plethora of parking options for One Spark 2014. http://goo.gl/gejnuM
One Spark is a five-day event for creators. From April 17 - 21, 2013, artists, entrepreneurs, and innovators will display projects in a 1.5 mile radius, multi-venue gallery in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. One Spark is a belief that game-changers emerge from dorm rooms, garages, and small studios. It’s the community behind great ideas. It’s your chance to submit and decide on the next big thing. It’s the opportunity to get involved, be inspired, connect and collaborate.
- Open to All: Anyone can be a creator; One Spark venues will be made up of nearly anywhere and everywhere in the urban core.
- Grassroots & Independent: One Spark is built on the premise that the next great creation will likely come from a garage, small studio, or dorm room. Creators will pair up with venues, independently, on our website. Our organization does not select any of the creators or venues that make up the event.
- Empowered Public: The $250,000 One Spark fund will be distributed based on public vote; the public can also contribute directly to the entrant in any amount.
- 5 Packed Days: During the actual event, we'll have the creator showcases, speakers, culinary experiences, music, and what we like to call "spectacles."
One Spark connects ideas with funding. Raise money for your project in two ways:
- Win votes and snag a slice of the $250,000 guaranteed crowdfund. Crowdfund monies will be distributed by popular vote. So say you receive 10% of the vote. You would receive 10% of the fund or $25,000.
- Dress to impress individual contributors. Visitors can contribute any amount to any project. While $5, $25, or $100 may seem incremental, these direct contributions add up quickly.