It's a massively slow experience
https://github.com/h5bp/lazyweb-requests/issues/11#issuecomment-8184513 has data on how different IE8 is in performance issues. (We could still use more data)
You gain critical features when you drop
Here's a decent view of what you gain:
* http://beta.caniuse.com/#compare=ie+8,ie+9 (so useful)
* http://html5please.com/#gtie8 (this includes some stuff in ie8)
(In some cases this means you no longer need polyfills, in others it unlocks real practical use).
If you have any other resources or techniques that have helped you drop IE8 support at your spot, leave a comment.
* Differences when converting from a traditional Angular app
* Angular-specific considerations in Chrome Apps
* Solutions for puzzles you may encounter in Chrome Apps with respect to local storage, sockets, and security.
And they wrap it up with a great podcast example app that you'd actually want to use.
Slides with links to GitHub repos are at http://goo.gl/o4hRgG
To enable, grab the nightlies and head on over to about:config and set dom.webcomponents.enabled to true. Here's a demo to test it out:
1.2.12 is primarily a bug-fix release which takes care of some bugs in $http, mocks, ngResource as well as some infrastructural fixes to the docs content and testing scripts. All is well in the land of NG. Here is a link to the CHANGELOG: https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
A special thanks to the developers who assisted in the release. Angular wouldn't be where it is without the hard work and dedication without the community.
Below is a list of all the developers who helped craft together AngularJS 1.2.12:
Next week's release will hopefully handle some of the pending animations bugs and make ngAnimate work as close as possible with CSS3 transitions.
- Teads TechnologyEngineer Web Front, 2012 - present
- Firehist StudioFreelance, 2010 - present
- Neopost IDApprenti développeur, 2010 - 2012
- CERI Avignon - Université d'AvignonMaster Génie Logiciel Avancé, 2009 - 2012
- IUT MontpellierDUT Génie Logiciel, 2007 - 2009
- Lycée Frédéric MistralBac S - opt Physique/Chimie, 2007
Mobile Phones | Televisions | Notebooks | Refrigeration - SAMSUNG EG
Welcome to Samsung EG. Discover a wide range of home electronics with cutting-edge technology including TVs, smartphones, tablets, home appl
Using AngularJS: Interview with Dan Wahlin, Joe Eames and Jim Cooper
France - Angleterre : voir le résumé vidéo du quart de finale - Coupe du...
C'est certainement le match que tous les français attendaient depuis des mois. Ce quart de finale qui oppose la France à l'Angleterre a perm
Webmestre, Webdesigner < Portfolio en ligne | Benjamin Longearet
Portfolio en ligne d'un étudiant en Informatique, Longearet Benjamin alias firehist, à la recherche d'une alternance de 24mois