I should use this section to introduce myself and lay down some guidelines. As you can see my name is Ben, my hobbies include:
1.Gaming: My rig is currently running Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS. My favorite games/genres include: RPGs, Action, Platformers, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Strategy, Survival and Roguelikes. I use emulators to run a lot of older games from: SNES, Sega Genesis, GBC, GBA, and PSX.
2. Writing: I casually write as a hobby mostly within the Fantasy Genre, with themes of Homoerotica, Adventure, Horror, and Coming of Age. You will likely never see any of my work because I think it sucks...It is just for fun.
3. Reading: I really love reading books and this is the types of books I read: Nonfiction (Relating to my interests like Science), Fantasy, Science Fiction, Murder Mysteries, Homoerotic Fanfiction, Original Homoerotica Fiction, Yaoi and Bara Manga, with typical Manga thrown in the mix.
4. Anime: I really enjoy anime and have a Crunchyroll Subscription so I can access my favorite Anime either on the go or at home. Some examples of my favorite anime: Psycho Pass, Ergo Proxy, Kill La Kill, Noein, Cowboy Bebop, The Slayers, Wolf's Rain, Texhnolyze.
My interests are: Linux, Technology, Android, Science, Biology, Delicious Food, Hot Dudes, Literature, Culture, Awesome Photos, Chrome OS, etc.
1. I tend to have my circles nice and organized so that all the content I seek can be found in one handy spot. Keep in mind if you add me I will peruse your content and read your profile before deciding to add you. As I like to group people in appropriate circles. If your feed hasn't been updated in a year or your profile is blank I will likely pass on you. I am looking for active members to engage in jolly conversation, as well as people who have similar interests in the topics that I enjoy.
2. While I appreciate looking amazing pictures of Hot Dudes, Beautiful Scenery, Gaming Screenshots...Please don't spam these things for the amount of excessive notifications will likely cause me to unfollow you. Do however group these photos in appropriate albums so that the notifications are kept low but the content overflowing. An Example: Guys Who Have Butts I want to Touch Album, group all those cute butts in that.
3. I don't mind varying viewpoints as not everyone will feel the same way about a particular subject. However, don't be a toxic person who insults, belittles, and attacks because of a different view on a matter. I don't mind disagreement because it is okay to disagree with someone. Be rational but true to yourself. This is something that I am working on myself to be honest. I can be an angry person sometimes as some of my followers who know me, have gathered.
Well that is all and if you have read this, jolly good and have a wonderful day!