I know The Scream is Norway's best known work of art but mass murder seems more than a little inappropriate for parody by The Sunday Times. Do you agree?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 68 previous comments
- @fleetstreetblue have published their poll result.
Brilliant 23 votes
Inappropriate and insensitive 44 votesJul 24, 2011
- You have to be kidding me.Jul 25, 2011
- It's the same fu**ing bullshit newspaper as the S*N.. Who blamed Al Quaida, without even knowing anything about what happend.. Murdoch should find something else to use his money on, and just put these rubbish "news"papers to sleep..Jul 25, 2011
- These papers (actually all the mass media in the UK without exception) had a big part to play in creating the propaganda environment for acts of violence like that to happen over the past decades. Even if that graphic is expressing shock at the massacre, it's the highest order of hypocrisy.Jul 26, 2011
- And the same hypocrisy applies to anyone who's swallowed the 'terrorist threat' propaganda over the past few years and now sheds crocodile tears when the seeds they've sown grow to fruit.Jul 26, 2011
- This is all a quandary for Fox News of course. Do they now call for an invasion of Norway?Jul 26, 2011
Add a comment...