Internet history and social media should be taught in schools. What do you think is missing from the high school curriculum?
* Major internet hoaxes and scams, a tour of snopes.com
* Communication in the digital age, a guide to 1337, sms speak, chat abbreviations, smileys and memes
* Communicating online: Flamewars, arguing effectively online, giving and taking offence, setting boundaries, 24 hour contactability, managing communication overload, blocking and defriending, and building online community
* Relationships online: Friendship, courting, and facebook marriage in the - What it means, what works, and what doesn't work.
* Online privacy, trust, and digital security - An introduction to cryptography, privacy settings, what you can post, what you will regret posting, who has access to your profile, how secure is your data online, passwords and authentication, and social engineering
* The things you might see on the Internet: We tell you what's there so that you don't have to visit