- Internet Marketing Inc.VP for SEO, 2013 - presentPromote and marketing Internet Marketing Inc. through thought leadership, generate leads and assist in sales assessments and presentation and formulating overall custom SEO strategies tailor-made to specific SEO clients needs. Assist in advanced strategies and tactics from a consulting level to an implementation level depending on the current need for top brand clients. Historically built an SEO department from a team of 1 to about 10 to 15 members whose department generates about 60 to 70 percent of the company's revenue. This has contributed in helping IMI gain the top fastest growing private companies in 2012 & 2013 as awarded by the different organizations like the San Diego Business Journal, Inc. 500 and the Agency Post.
- YDS Web Solution, Inc. (CA, US/QC Philippines)Owner/President, 2003 - presentMicro-business Small-Office Home-Office (SOHO) operations targeting small to medium businesses offering web design and development, web hosting, domain name registration and Internet marketing services. Has clients from several countries but predominantly in the Philippines and United States.
- Internet Marketing Inc.SEO Director, 2010 - 2013Continuously building and improving the overall processes and training a growing team within the SEO department, treating the department as it's own business entity. Sets the standards on SEO methodologies paying attention to repeatable, scalable processes.
- BusinessOnLine (CA, US)SEO Engineer, 2007 - 2009Full End-to-End SEO Solutions for Medium to Large Fortune 500 Enterprise Clients from Initial Strategy to Detail Implementation. Managed Projects, Trained Members of the SEO Department, Represented the Company in Speaking Engagements at SEO Conferences.
- eMediaNode (CA, US)Interim SEO Director, 2009 - 2009Initial SEO setup of client websites as well as assisted in hosting/domain, web development & IT task.
- Interactivate, Inc. (defunct - CA, US)SEO Specialist, 2006 - 2007Analyzed, implemented and monitored search engine optimization strategies for client websites. Did regular research and development for the further improvement of the ever evolving science of SEO.
- Geary Interactive (CA, US)Web Production Designer, 2006 - 2006Created SEO-friendly, CSS tableless, W3C Compliant websites.
- Einstein Industries (CA, US)Web Production Designer/Developer, 2004 - 2006Created SEO-friendly, CSS tableless, W3C Compliant websites.
- Informatics Computer Institute (QC Philippines)Faculty and Head of Sales & Marketing, 2003 - 2004As part of the school's faculty, taught several graphic softwares and web related technologies as well as PC networks and troubleshooting. As head of sales/marketing, developed marketing strategies and lead sales teams to reach the monthly sales quota on student enrollees in long-term and short-term I.T. courses.
- Action Online Co. Ltd. (QC Philippines)Part-Owner & President, 1999 - 2003Micro-business Small-Office Home-Office (SOHO) operations targeting small to medium businesses offering web design/development and web hosting.
- Click Me! Computer Sales and Rental Service (QC Philippines)Part-Owner & President, 1997 - 1998Assembled and sold clone personal computers. Did repairs and maintenance work and also offer PC rental services along with some desktop publishing, large format sign printing and small web design projects.
- De La Salle University (Manila, Philippines)College Chemistry Instructor, 1994 - 1998Taught basic chemistry subjects, inorganic, organic and analytical chemistry.
- SGS Philippines (Makati, Philippines)Chemist/Quality Analyst, 1994 - 1994Did quality analysis of products imported and exported in the Philippines. Specifically for products that needed chemical analysis.
- Designet Philippines, Inc.Part-Time Web Deisgner, 1997 - 1998
- Web Philippines, Inc.Part-Time Web Designer, 1997 - 1997Did part-time web design services for Web Philippines, Inc.
- Buzz (current)
- Internet Marketing Inc. (current)
- Search Engine Journal (current)
- SEOMoz (current)
- SEO Religion (current)
- benjarriola.com (current)
- Laura Rubinstein - Transform Today (current)
- BenjArriola.com's Blog (current)
- BenjArriola Students (current)
- Ituloy AngSulong (current)
- Oes Tsetnoc (current)
- shopautodotca seocontest (current)
- SEOContestAtIIITHyderabadIsABadIdea (current)
- BusinessOnLine SEO Blog (current)
- You Got Tech (current)
- De La Salle University
- Sacred Heart Academy of Novaliches
Google Knowledge Graph Image Hijack "PC world" | Threadwatch.org
We have all seen loads of reports of hijacks of google's knowledge graph like the World Series For St. Louis Cardinals shown here to naked l
Biathlete Celebrates Before Crossing The Finish Line, Nearly Blows Gold ...
The biathlon men's 15km mass start was decided...
Modems, wArEz, and ANSI art: Remembering BBS life at 2400bps
Here's how we geeked out in the era before the World Wide Web came to be.
Warren Buffett Will Give You $1 Billion If You Fill Out Perfect 'March M...
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway and Dan...
Nude Yoga Instructor Poses in Her Favorite Positions (NSFW) | Nerve.com
Nude Yoga Instructor Poses in Her Favorite Positions (NSFW). These inherently sexual poses highlight the muscles affected through yoga. by w
[WEBINAR VIDEO] What To Expect From SEO In 2014 - Internet Marketing Inc
In this Webinar, I compiled data from several different sources (listed at the bottom of this post). I also added my own insights and predic
Mastercard #PricelessNewYear Campaign To Feature Consumer Photos On Time...
To ring in the New Year, Mastercard is giving everyone a chance to be featured on Times Square’s famous digital billboards during New York C
How Site Navigation Structure Impacts SEO: Interview With Benj Arriola -...
As part of our SEJ interview series, Benj Arriola of Internet Marketing Inc. joins us to discuss how site navigation structure impacts SEO.
Russell Brand And Britain's Toughest Journalist Face Off In Epic Interview
Russell Brand's transformation from an...
Why To Be A Grateful Marketer + 10 Things For Digital Marketers To Be Gr...
Why to be a Grateful Marketer Gratitude is one of my favorite things. I always love Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holidays because it’s all
10 Awesome Ideas to Store and Organize Your Clothes
Organized clothes make it easier for you to sort them out and also look good. So here are some ideas that you will surely like to try. Have