- Assistant. Looks great and is a natural evolution of Google Now and Search
- Allo and Duo. Might be cool but very few people will end up downloading the apps and you can't chat to yourself. Keep using Hangouts.
- Google Home. Looks good but I don't think think everyone will want one of these.
- Android Wear 2.0. Good amount of evolution on existing.
- Android N. Few extra tweaks to Android.
Our findings come in the wake of a food fraud study last year in the UK which found 25% of dried oregano samples were adulterated.
We purchased a selection of dried oregano products from supermarkets, grocers and delis in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and had a single sample of each product analysed.
CHOICE has referred this findings to the ACCC for further investigations.
Do you buy dried oregano products?
- Melbourne Uni
- Goulburn Valley Grammar School
- The Last Vikings
- San Juan
27.5+ Bikes - Innovation or Industry Scam? - BIKE Magazine
We travelled the country to bring you the truth about 27.5+ bikes.
Anchor watchface by Atmos – Android Apps on Google Play
WatchMaster is a watchface designer group who set out to elevate the aesthetic standard of smartwatch with its unrivaled design quality. Our
100km trail from Melbourne to the bush almost complete | Cycle Traveller
The Victorian Government is set to start work on a $7.4 million bike trail that will connect Melbourne to country Victoria, providing a vita
Moto 360: It’s time for an update - The Official Motorola Blog
Simpler, easier and more fun. In the next few weeks, an update is coming to Moto 360 equipped with fun few new features like Wi-Fi connectiv
Yes, Telstra is blocking your Nexus updates - Ausdroid
Since Google started rolling out the over-the-air (OTA) updates for Android 5.0 Lollipop to Nexus devices, many users have been regularly ch
Motorola announces pricing and availability for the Moto 360 - Ausdroid
After being tipped on pricing for the Motorola Moto 360 the other day, Motorola has this afternoon announced official pricing and availabili