Facebook Graph Search is huge, and don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- heh, I did like the sarcastic post on RWW today though. this will surely be disruptive to LinkedIn, Google, Dating Sites, etc.Jan 16, 2013
- Just loving what I could browse in my network there ;)Jan 17, 2013
- Nice article. Although I'm not the biggest Facebook fan, this sure has potential and I think it will show its use. I also do think that it puts Facebook in a position to better monetize their platform.
Ofcourse I still like Google+ over Facebook, because to me it has a more compelling experience overall, not just the "social network" part, but also because of the way it's interwoven in other Google products.
What I want to say really, is that this one of Facebooks more innovative moves of the last few years (funny that it took two ex-Googlers to do it ;-)) and innovation is good (in general). It keeps the competition sharp which is good for us, the users/consumers.Jan 17, 2013
- Google + is far better than Facebook so I don't think that something that other have done in the past is that relevant.
But who knows...Jan 17, 2013
- I'd like to find out too. I know that Facebook Social Graph is in it's early stages, but I'm not sure what's so special about it.Jan 17, 2013