Hey all, what are you looking for me to post here on Google+? I want to hear from all of you about how I can my G+ page better!
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Insight, tips, and tools would be great. A could of cat photos would be okay.Feb 7, 2013
- Hi Ben, thanks for the opportunity to make a few ideas…..
• Google + “Versus” FB and its future, in any shape or form of communication ….you have “carte blanch”
• Google + content strategies, or SEO – diff between panda and penguin for business and also a dummies guide for the layman
• Google + hotel finder(its future against trip advisor etc….) and or how business can use Google "local" better (lady bird book guide for SME’s also)
• Maybe an info-graphic on helping people to change to G+ from FB – (lady bird book guide)
• Google +, making your profile better, including, pic’s, profile and engaging with others….. etc..
• A weekly/monthly update (whatever is appropriate) what’s new in Google +
• A blog “something” inviting followers to share their new ideas for Google plus (forward and beyond) and an update on the progress. (don’t leave us hanging).
That’s all I can think of at the moment… keep up the good workFeb 7, 2013
- Feb 7, 2013
- Less of the same stuff that you post everywhere else. We likely follow you there too. =/Feb 7, 2013
- For some reason youare in my Hong Kong circle, yet according to your profile you've never lived there. However, you have it seems lived in Bangkok. So given that I am a Hong Kong native that now lives in Bangkok I'll be following you anyway. Greets from BKK :-)Feb 7, 2013
- I like your links to your news articles and TV spots. However, you could probably expand your intros to them - no need to stay under 140 characters here.
Then again, what do I know? With just shy of 500k followers here, you must be doing something right without my advice. :)Feb 7, 2013