If someone, hypothetically, did a big poll of OSR people, what questions would you want answered?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 19 previous comments
- representativeness of age measure will depend on populations sampled. Your YouTube viewers are probably younger, while, say rpgsite OSR is probably older.7w
- A poll could be hosted on a 3rd party website and then linked to from EVERY social media.7w
- Yeah, I'd want the poll to be distributed as widely as possible in in different OSR circles.7w
- I suppose I'm curious which books/products/adventures people actually use. I realize that open-ended questions like that are something of a surveyor's nightmare, but even in like the last year or 2 years, which published products have you actually used at the table?7w
- Maybe also, how often do you play, how long do your games run, how many players, online or in person, at home or in a game store, and maybe basic demographics like age, gender, race, location.7w
- How many people who identify as OSR have ever played or still play original TSR editions? How much do people value high production values vs. free, community-generated content? Where do you primarily play: someone’s house, game store, online platform, pbp? How often do you play?7w
Add a comment...