Start a hangout
Works at Fine Cell Work
Attended University of Cambridge
Quaker, cyclist, Londoner, volunteer, history lover, worker at Fine Cell Work.
- University of CambridgeHistory & Religious Studies, 2000 - 2003
- Institute of EducationSecondary History Education, 2006 - 2007
I manage volunteers who work with prisoners.
- Fine Cell WorkVolunteer & Programmes Manager, 2012 - present
- ClinksVolunteering Development Officer, 2011 - 2012
- Quaker Council for European AffairsProgramme Assistant, 2010 - 2011
- Immanuel CollegeTeacher of History & Politics, 2007 - 2010
- St Francis Xavier 6th Form CollegeTeacher of Student Support & History, 2005 - 2006
- Advertising Standards AuthorityInvestigations Executive, 2003 - 2004
Ben Jarman's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Great venue, I enjoyed the band I went to see a lot, and the venue was small, with decent sightlines from most places and a pretty intimate feel for somewhere that was still quite big. But the bars were completely extortionate, and the toilets were repugnant.
Public - in the last week
reviewed in the last week
Public - 4 months ago
reviewed 4 months ago
Great food and beer, good vibe, massive building with lots of nooks and crannies, quite pricey though.
Public - 7 months ago
reviewed 7 months ago
Public - 8 months ago
reviewed 8 months ago