- SteadyDemand.comGoogle Plus Consultants, 2011 - present
- Lincoln TechComputers and Networking, 1993 - 1995
If you are looking for an experienced person that really cares about your growth and success online, then I may be the right fit for you. I have had the pleasure, over the last 15 years, helping 100's of small businesses succeed. I have personally worked with companies ranging from bed & breakfasts to technology giants. If you are serious about being found in this new Social SEO world, contact me, or call me at (623) 252-3845 and my company Steady Demand.
I love to help and educate.
Proud to have produced / conceptualized and executed this:
Hulk Hogan and GoDaddy Live in my HOA
GPlus Tool Party ( First time all G+ Tools in one Hangout )
Happy to be an Owner of the following Google Plus Communities ( 200K Members):
Google Plus for Small Business
Social Media Strategy
Social Media Professionals
Social Media Discussion
Creative Social Media
Web Hosting Industry
Intrigued - Keep Reading?
I am the co-founder of a company called Steady Demand. We are solely focused on Business Brand Page Management on Google+. To put it simply, we do all the heavy lifting, writing, engagement, developing quality followers and we stay up to speed on social and search so you can focus on what you do best -- growing your business.
( We also educate you along the way ) - Check out this free tool we created to help you check your connection from your G+ business brand page to your website. The tool will also grade your posts and teach you how to make them the best they can be.
We started Steady Demand after a few of our consulting clients came to us and started asking for help with manual penalties. We saw the coming of semantic search ( Hummingbird ) Social Signals and the convergence of Social and SEO a while ago, so we decided to apply Google+ and experiment with how we can help companies rank better naturally.
Using a combination of relationship building, thought leadership and the creation of great content, we will work with you ( as a partner ) to help you meet your business objectives.
The circles I would recommend to putting me in:
- Google Plus Educators
- Internet Marketing and Strategy
- Google Plus for Business
- Google Plus Tips
- Google Plus Experiments
- Google Plus News
- Sometimes funny things and video game related stuff
Things I am proud to be a part in founding:
I am also the moderator for the 1st Google Plus Linkedin Group
If you need my bio here it is:
Mr. Fisher is an experienced veteran in the SEO and Social Media space. He began experimenting and practicing these disciplines back in 1994 when Internet Marketing and SEO was not even a buzzword. Ben works with most of the leaders in the Internet Marketing community and is himself a speaker at conferences such as PubCon and HostingCon. Ben has worked with such clients as Seagate, Hostway, ValueWeb, Godaddy, Ipower ( Endurance International Group ) , SoftLayer, CodeMasters and D3 Publishers.
- Steady Demand - Google+ Brand ManagementFounder, 2012 - present
- SocialDude.Com - Social Media Content Strategy / MarketingFounder, present
- XBLAFans.comCo-Founder, present
- TheHostingNews.com / Social Media Marketing Web HostingDir of Marketing, 2003 - present
- cPanel, IncDirector of Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Gaming IndustryHosting Industry, 2003 - 2011
- Steady Demand Central (current)
- Tech Republic (current)
- 3QDigital (current)
- 1&1 Internet (current)
- XBLA Fans (current)
- socialdude.com (current)
- thehostingnews.com (current)
- FaceBook History of Web Hosting (current)
- Web Hosting Madness (current)
- Steady Demand (current)
- Web Hosting Talk (current)
- Ben Fisher Google Plus (current)
- Smart Hustle (current)
- Business 2 Community (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
Well, it does not have to be.
Download The Guide - http://guide.steadydemand.com
We just put together a guide based on our experience over the last few years, working with business pages.
In the guide you will see:
*Company Page Setup Checklist - keep control of your account and set yourself up from the start, using the same process we use with our clients!
*Links to common articles - no need to sift through Google's gigantic help sites, we did it for you!
*Optimization tips - dimensions and settings to help you make your page follow-worthy!
Plus 10 bonus tips that answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Google Plus for Business.
One of those tips covers; How do I balance posting to my company page vs. personal profile?
Please feel free to share, forward or send out via smoke signals ;P
#googleplustips #help #FridayReads #business
How To Get Traction & Value From Your Google Plus Page.
Plus 10 bonus Tips From Our Experience.
Grab it at http://guide.steadydemand.com
►Company Page Setup Checklist - keep control of your account and set yourself up from the start, using the same process we use with our clients!
►Links to common articles - no need to sift through Google's gigantic help sites, we did it for you!
►Optimization tips - dimensions and settings to help you make your page follow-worthy!
#googleplustips #googleplusforbusiness #googlemybusiness #googleplushelp
Since you all asked so nicely, we added another feature to our Google+ Web preview today. Starting to roll out now... a real-time indicator of when there's new posts available in the stream.
Please enjoy and as always, keep sending us your ideas/issues using the Send Feedback menu item.
Great study/history on how machine learning could/does impact SEO.
I especially like the breakdown of Panda/Penguin.
Much as suspected and makes total sense.
Read on for details!
Big H/T to and
How It Works & How It Affects SEO
My latest for .
Over the past few months I've been taking a deep, deep dive into what I believe is one of the most paradigm-changing technological revolutions since the invention of the Google Search algorithm: machine learning.
I haven't just been studying about it; I've been learning to do it!
In this extensive article for Moz I help you understand:
- What machine learning is.
- Why it really is a revolution.
- How it changes the world of search.
- How you can prepare for the revolution.
As a bonus, I reveal my first public application using machine learning: our new Twitter Engagement Predictor!
See it all at >> http://stonet.co/1S2yX47
1. Google+ > support.google.com/plus I plus.google.com/about
2. Get started with G+ Collections: plus.google.com/collections
3. Get started with G+ Communities: plus.google.com/communities
4. G+ Help Community > goo.gl/ZoV3y9
5. Google+ Collections - Community: goo.gl/4um49g
6. Google+ Collections - Support Center: goo.gl/uOULQs
7. G+ updates on all platforms > goo.gl/tlpA99
8. YouTube > goo.gl/aBZGpi
9. Branding Guidelines > goo.gl/PVUgpN
10. Google+ For Work > goo.gl/j7Rpkf
11. Google+ Growth: 2.7 BILLION accounts > goo.gl/xm6SNk
12. Policies for Google+, Hangouts & Photos > goo.gl/QmckkW
Google+ Collections (How To)
13. How to create a Collection: goo.gl/oKVWP2
14. How to customize your Collection: goo.gl/Rs9SRv
15. How to create a post in a Collection: goo.gl/ATHP5d
16. How to reshare a post to a Collection: goo.gl/qxstrP
17. How to move an existing post to a Collection: goo.gl/ZWtBrk
18. How to Pin a Post to a Collection: goo.gl/PTmL8u
19. How to Share a Collection: goo.gl/gp6aTt
20. How to see who is Following your Collection: goo.gl/2TTBMx
21. Tips for Creating a Featurable Collection: goo.gl/kgSUwm
22. Tips for using Google+ Collections: goo.gl/k9pCiF
23. Advanced Tips for Google+ Collections: goo.gl/4yH9sM
24. Why you should be using G+ Collections NOW: goo.gl/nBSMpZ
25. The Future Of Google+ -> goo.gl/96JjGO
26. Video Guide To The New Google+ > goo.gl/SJEVFV
27. The New Google+: Tutorial > goo.gl/C2xscC
28. Google+ keyboard shortcuts > goo.gl/JZ65uY
29. The New Google+ - Part 1 > goo.gl/lpDCwA
30. The New Google+ - Part 2 > goo.gl/vmtULW
31. The New Google+ - Part 3 > goo.gl/Es324k
32. What Marketers Need To Know > goo.gl/tB4hsV
33. Build Your Business With G+ Communities > goo.gl/YY6FdM
34. The Great "Google+ Goldrush" of 2016 is on: goo.gl/mukMy8
35. -> steadydemand.com
36. -> circlecount.com
37. -> friendsplus.me
38. -> circloscope.com
Googlepedia > plus.google.com/collection/wWrVa
#Googlepedia #GooglePlus #NewGooglePlus #PlusOnly
It's our birthday!!! http://gplus.ly/1OTKb4S
Three years ago, after a few consulting clients started asking for help with manual penalties, we saw the coming of Semantic Search, Social Signals, and the convergence of Social and SEO. We decided to apply our experience to Google Plus, without a doubt one of the hardest platforms to create an engaged brand... and was born.
Now, three years later, we use a combination of relationship building, thought leadership, and the creation of great content, to work with our partners to help them meet their business objectives on social media. We are hyperfocused on G+, Twitter and Facebook, and in the last 12 months, our exceptional team has created over 14,000 posts for our very happy clients.
Speaking of our team, we have grown from 2 to 13 awesome team members; and, we are especially proud that our very first hire is still here with us to this very day! Our team works remotely; however, due to the magic of technology and 5 Vegas Retreats, we are quite connected and have grown into a family.
As we blow out our birthday candles, here is to you: our friends, our fans, our team, our clients, and our partners. It does indeed take a village and, without each of you, we would not be celebrating today.
Good afternoon class! The more you understand your audience, the better would be the engagement, that's why it is very important know who is Following your Collection. This is how you can see your Followers of your Collection:
1) Go to one of your Collections
2) Click on the ellipsis menu which is on the top
3) Select Collection Followers
And you will be to open your Collection’s Followers box. Tap outside the Followers box or press close button to close the box.
Tip - Remember when someone is following your Collection, it is because they want to receive updates, and if someone shares any of your content, it's to reach out to their followers. So, keep an eye on what your readers follow and reshare of your posts and you'll be able to grow your network on Google+
* View large profile images in a gallery
* Improved people search results
* An updated design for the Following screen
* Ability to see who you've muted and un-mute them in the Activity Log
Thanks , and the team for listening.
Today we're starting to roll out several fixes and new features on the Google+ Web preview including:
* 101 bug fixes
* View large profile images in a gallery
* Improved people search results
* An updated design for the Following screen
* Ability to see who you've muted and un-mute them in the Activity Log (found under Settings)
As always, keep sending us your ideas/issues using the Send Feedback menu item. We are continuing to listen and make changes.
I for one have to agree with Mark, if twitter makes the algorithmic timeline optional for users, this can be a step in the right direction twitter to actually recover its user base and potentially make a move to become a more dominant force in social media.
One thing we can be certain of, if you have shares of twitter stock, expect your prices to drop.
In this post I step out on a limb and explain why I think this might be the first good move Twitter has made in a long time.
(And if you want to help a fellow out, we'd love to see this post get some attention on the current trending hashtag #RIPTwitter. So we'd love it if you have a Twitter account and would retweet it. You'll find the tweet at http://twitter.com/marktraphagen/status/696021745308934144)
In case you missed this, we wanted to reshare the final part of our 3 part series covering The New Google+.
In Part 1, we discussed the broad-stroke, thematic changes (emphasis on collections and communities, new UI, etc.)
Part 2 covered some of the smaller, micro-level changes (+1s for comments, auto-playing gifs, scrolling comments, etc.)
Part 3 is all about how to incorporate the new Google Plus for your business and/or brand.
Part 1: http://gplnk.co/1KpVeAJ
Part 2: http://gplnk.co/22o5956
Part 3: http://gplus.ly/1SIAUCA?
In case you missed this, we wanted to reshare the final part of our 3 part series covering The New Google+. In Part 1, we discussed the broad-stroke, thematic changes (emphasis on collections and communities, new UI, etc.); Part 2 covered some of the smaller, micro-level changes (+1s for comments, auto-playing gifs, scrolling comments, etc.); Part 3 is all about how to incorporate the new Google Plus for your business and/or brand.
Feel free to leave comments or ask questions below!
#googleplus #googleplustips #googleupdates
In Google Hangouts on desktop type /roll2d6 for two 6-sided dice - you can set how many dice and how many sides (including d20 for your D&D players)
The output shows the total and the face value of each die.
You can access Hangouts at hangouts.google.com, in Gmail or using the Hangouts Chrome app or Chrome extension.
(via 's comments here: https://plus.google.com/+SageLaTorra/posts/LLAehmqui3w)
Today some of you may notice a jump in +1s on your older posts. We had an issue earlier that resulted in some +1s not being displayed correctly. As of today, that's fully resolved and all your posts should show the right number of +1s.
Thanks to everyone who brought this to our attention and apologies for any problems~
Managed Dedicated Server Hosting & Managed VPS Hosting by LiquidWeb
Managed Dedicated Server Hosting, VPS Hosting, Web Hosting & Cloud Servers with Linux or Windows backed by Liquid Web Inc's Heroic Support.
Virtual Receptionist & Answering Service | Conversational
With the competition rising in many industries, it's vital to keep your clients happy with great customer service. Conversational Receptioni
Cloud Server | Cloud Server Hosting | Virtual Server | Virtual Server Ho...
Get Windows, Linux or self-install Cloud Servers with ultrafast storage and 100% uptime. All plans include local and offsite backup; industr
E-Cigarettes, Vaporizers and Starter Kits from - | Electronic Cigarettes
ecig.com Offers authentic ecigs & eJuice from name brand ecigs such as Aspire, Sigelei, Joyetech, Innokin, pioneer4you & Kanger. Premium eju
Free Subox + 100ML bottle of Twisted Vapor and MORE!
Ecig.com invites you to win a Free Subox + 100ml (Twisted Vapors), Evic VT +50ml (Twisted Vapors), Or 2 100ml bottles of Twisted Vapors!
Perth Lawyers | Expert, Affordable Lawyers in Perth WA – Go To...
Our Perth Lawyers provide expert legal advice and strong representation in all Perth legal cases, as well as surrounding areas. We specialis
My Phone Support: 1-855-698-3241 | Expert Tech Support, 24/7 (Official S...
Get Expert Tech Support Anytime, Anywhere from My Phone Support!
Cubic Zirconia Rings and Cubic Zirconia Jewelry from CZ Designer Birkat ...
The best quality Cubic Zirconia rings and Cubic Zirconia jewelry in 14K gold and 18K gold and platinum, including Cubic Zirconia earrings, C
Steady Demand Google Plus Audit Tool | Free Google+ Analysis
Use the Steady Demand tool for a free, quick audit of your Google Plus business page. Steady Demand analyzes your Google Plus profile & post