- YahooHost Upgrade your Life, 2010 - present
- ABC NewsTechnology Contributor, 2005 - present
- TWiT.tvCo-host Tech News Today, 2010 - 2011
- Travel ChannelHost Cash & Treasures, 2006
- National Geographic ChannelHost, Mother of All, 2005
- TechTVProducer/Reporter, 1998 - 2004
- KOMO-TV SeattleProducer, 1993 - 1996
I’ve been covering technology as a TV reporter since 1998. I’ve worked at the truly geeky ends of the spectrum (TechTV & This Week in Tech) and the most mainstream/mass market outlets you can find (ABC News/ Good Morning America).
I think there’s a place where consumer reporting and technology reporting dovetail perfectly: budget-friendly, easy-to-use, life-enhancing gear.
I post about new ideas applicable to all of us trying to live a smarter life: from dishwasher loading techniques to smartphone deals to geeky ways to workout more.
But I also post about technology too. Sometimes I feel all over the map, but consumer tech is not just inside silicon valley or buying the latest new phone.
I'm interested in what's truly useful. Kaizen: small improvements over time make a big difference!
- Hawaii Preparatory Academy
- Seabury Hall
How extreme athletes embrace technology. "4K wasn't a sure thing when we started filming, but now it's a no brainer." http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/snowboarding-superstar-travis-rice-joins-gma-40-40-35298091