- MicrogivingCommunity Administrator, 2008 - present-Customer Support -Application review -Record Keeping -Preparing Reports -Policy Enforcement
- Domain HoldingsSenior Brokerage Administrative Assistant, 2011 - 2013--SalesForce Administration --SalesForce Data Entry --Document Management --Online Research --Information Gathering
- Dixie Thunder of Aiken County SCInternet Information Coordinator, 2006 - 2012--Webmaster --Social Network Admin --Online Event Promotions --Discussion Group Admin --Email Management
- Epsom Manor Nursing HomeNursing Assistant, 1984 - 1985--Observing, documenting and reporting clinical and treatment information, including --patients' behavioral changes --Assisting with motion exercises and other rehabilitative measures --Taking and recording blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, and bodyweight --Assisting with ambulating and mobilization of patients --Collecting specimens for required medical tests --Providing emotional and support services to patients, their families and other caregivers --Assisting with personal hygiene --Assisting with food and fluid intake.
I rescue physically disabled pets and offer lifetime homes filled with love and support.
- Pittsfield High School, Pittsfield NHHigh School, 1984
- Regional Vocational Education Center, Concord NHNursing Assistant, 1984
- Ctr. Barnstead Fire-RescueFire/Rescue OTJ Training, 1984
Multiple emergency crews at scene of possible drowning
Multiple emergency crews are at Langley Pond in Clearwater searching for a man that may have drowned. David Paul Smith, chief of the Burnett
Please help Susan Solich & her 4 orphaned grandsons rebuild her home...
Please Help Susan Solich and her family recover from their devastating loss of their home in the Colorado Wildfires. Susan and her family we
Fundraisers | Raise Money | Online Fundraising | Fundraising Ideas
Learn how to raise money online and launch your own fundraiser with our online fundraising tools and fundraising ideas. Launch your own fund
Help a mother with expenses after the loss of her child | MicroGiving.com
Maryann is the founder of Buried With Dignity whose primary objective is to provide financial assistance toward the purchase of a memorial s
Augusta woman charged with killing man with high-heel shoe | The Augusta...
An Augusta woman is being charged with murder after fatally striking her boyfriend in the head with a stiletto-heel. According to Richmond C
Here's Your Job Application. Now Give Us Your Facebook Password
Some companies and government agencies are demanding Facebook passwords from prospective employees during job interviews. Civil liberties ad
Louisiana Congressman: GOP 'Sinful' To Tie Disaster Aid To Spending Cuts
WASHINGTON -- As East Coasters brace for what some say will be a historic pummel by Hurricane Irene, at least one lawmaker is fuming over a
YouTube - 10th anniversary of 9 11 Miss You Daddy tribute
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
CHART OF THE DAY: Facebook Users Barely Ever Use Facebook Apps
They play in the news feed and check profiles.
Dangerous Minds | First ‘official’ statement from the Occupy Wall Street...
This was unanimously voted on by all members of Occupy Wall Street last night, around 8pm, Sept 29. It is our first official document for
What is the Real Value of Social Media for Nonprofits?
True engagement with your nonprofit is about activating your social media network to take the next steps: engage, volunteer, give.
New Free Email Signature From Sigwich For Your Webmail With Links To Soc...
The revolutionary change on email signature is being implemented by Sigwich who is closely working with Gmail today. They have changed the f
Iowa student dies after brutal beating in which attackers shouted gay sl...
Police have confirmed the death of a 19-year-old college student in Waterloo, Iowa, who was brutally beaten in the early morning hours on Fr