How to Plan Summer Fun: http://www.alifeinbalance.net/how-to-plan-a-summer-of-fun-and-activities-with-kids/
- LAMS CommunicationsVirtual Assistant Services, 2011 - presentMy site for my Virtual Assistant business
- HERLIFE MagazineFreelancer Writer, 2013 - presentCover Girl and Spotlight writer for HERLIFE Magazine for Sacramento and Central Valley, CA.
- Audrey Press/Jump Into a BookEditorial Assistant/Project Manager, 2011 - present"Head Elf" who manages social media, content management, publishing project management, author P.R and basic admin duties for www.audreypress.com and www.jumpintoabook.com. I love my job!
- FranticmommyCEO, 2008 - presentSharing tips and tutorials about being a WAHM and also a Virtual Assistant. www.franticmommy.com
Greetings! Soooo, who am I? Blogger*Writer*Virtual Assistant. Living and Loving being a work-at-home Mom.
I am a blogger with 7-years experience and I knowledge of both Blogger and Wordpress. I also have a 30 years background in sales in the office products industry, and am a full-time Virtual Assistant. I love to write in a fun, fresh, and conversational way.
I am "mom" to two, wife to Paul, and Team Family is #1. My greatest desire in life (other than to give 150% to my family and clients) is to write books and be an author. Right now, I am loving this life, and it's a crazy life. :)
- Social Media Managers SchoolSocial Media, 2013 - present
- Social Media ExaminersSocial Media Summit, 2012 - present
- Social Media ExaminerThe Next Social Media Guru, 2009 - present
- Super Mommy AcademyNot Losing My Mind, 2005 - present
- AWAICopywriting, 2012 - 2013
Johnny Appleseed Recipes and Crafts - Inner Child Food
March 11th is Johnny Appleseed Day. Explore the holiday with these great craft and recipe ideas and introduce your kids to an American legen
Celebrate Black History Month with Kadir Nelson Day 15
Celebrate Black History Month with Kadir Nelson. Black History Month is a great time to discover new authors and illustrators of color. I've
How to Sell Your Blogging Services While You Sleep
When a potential client lands on your freelance writer website, what's the one thing you want them to do? Contact you, right? Get in touch a
Valentine's Day: 10 Multicultural Children's Books About Love - Im Not t...
Valentine's day is next week and what better way to celebrate than multicultural children's books about love?
I Quit My Job to Be a Freelance Writer: What Was I Thinking?
Most writers dream of the day they can quit their day job to write full time. This freelance writer did it all wrong.
If All Adults Reread 'The Berenstain Bears,' The World Would Be A Much B...
We should all just openly admit this now: If all adults reread The Berenstain Bears books, the world would be a better place.
The Fox Diaries: The Year the Foxes Came to Our Garden
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. From the forest to the front yard, have a rare glimpse into the private lives of a momma fox and
Why You Should Start Building Your Email List Now | Goins, Writer
Every writer wants her message to be heard. But many don't get the attention they deserve. Why? Because they neglect the most important part
Enter to Win a Full Set of Wisdom Tales Books! - Jump Into A Book
In honor of our upcoming national event Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Celebrating Diversity in Children’s Literature, Platinum Sponsor
Chinese New Year Crafts and Books for Kids: The Year of the Horse
Blog post at PragmaticMom : The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014. It's the Year of the Horse which is PickyKidPix's year and also t
Best Children’s Books on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Blog post at PragmaticMom : Celebrating MLK Day with Children's Books My youngest, who was then just 3 and in preschool, came home one day t
10 Things to Let Go Of On Your Blog In 2014 - The SITS Girls
Let's be honest – blogging is stressful! Do you find yourself in a constant circle of writing blog posts, promoting your blog posts, comment
Children of the Tipi Series-Tipi: Home of the Nomadic Buffalo Hunters - ...
In honor of Native American Heritage month we present Tipi: Home of the Nomadic Buffalo Hunters by Paul Goble.