Google Contributor has been shut down
Google Contributor has been shut down
Chocolatier Wants You To Eat Its Advertising 01/13/2017
Digital Leader Jon Myers Joins DeepCrawl - DeepCrawl
Is the constantly changing world of digital marketing making you feel like you want more grip and focus? Are you trying to get an understanding of how your audience behaves online and do you want to know what they want and how you can act on that?
I help businesses get an understanding of their audiences and the ever changing digital marketing space by speaking, publishing, training and consulting. Through online marketing strategies like Social Media, Search and Content Marketing we then get into a real communication with the audience.
I travel the world a lot because businesses invite me to come to their country to help them create more understanding and they widely considered to be an expert and influential on Digital and Internet Marketing.
See more about my consultancy work here: http://www.basvandenbeld.com/strategy/
This expertise I have built up over the past 15 years by working with diverse companies as a consultant (KLM, MTV, DMA, but also smaller agencies and businesses in a wide range of topics) and by speaking and training on Digital marketing and audience topics. I am an experienced award winning speaker in online marketing related topics, speaking all over the world, from US, UK to Iceland and Iran on big conferences and at internal events.
See more about my speaking work here: http://www.basvandenbeld.com/speaking/
I also write a lot about the topic. I’ve co-authored several e-books and whitepapers. I am also the founder and owner of award winning blog State of Digital, a website that tries to help marketers become the best at their jobs.
Find out more about State of Digtal here: http://www.stateofdigital.com/about/
Finally I am also a start up mentor. Working with different Startup incubators in Europe I try to help start up find their way in a fast changing industry and help them focus on what matters for their audience.
- Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Private Business Bas van den BeldSpeaker, 2010 - presentI am a very experienced and motivational speaker who travels the world speaking about digital audiences, digital marketing and related topics. I am a regular keynote speaker on different marketing and search events as well as for in company talks around the world. I have been speaking on major events like SES, SMX, A4U Expo as well as on smaller events like SASCON, ISS, Domainfest, and have spoken at events in different parts of the world like UK, US, Iceland, Iran, Ukraine, Spain, Sweden, Germany and many more. I have also been hired by companies like Bol.com, Sanoma and others to talk internally about marketing and search and social in specific. As a trained history teacher my talks are different from ‘regular’ speakers about online marketing related topics. The combination of history, psychology, new developments and marketing strategy and tactics, together with the art of story telling is a unique experience you are not going to forget soon. Find out more here: http://www.basvandenbeld.com/speaking/
- Private Business Bas van den BeldTrainer, 2004 - presentAt Beeckestijn Business School I provide a training as part of the "Postdoctorale Leergang DIM en eCommerce". I provide a training about the latest developments in Search Engine Marketing. These training sessions are highly interactive and renewing. The students always go away with lots of new information and inspiration and are without exception always very enthusiastic about my sessions. Note, I also do these sessions 'in house' with companies. In the past I've done training sessions for amongst others Viacom (Comedy Central) and the Dutch publisher VBK Media (http://www.vbku.nl/) Find more about my training sessions here: http://www.basvandenbeld.com/training/
- State of DigitalFounder, 2013 - presentState of Digital focusses on making marketers that read our website better marketers by sharing our experience, strategies and tactics. By bringing the right information and knowledge to the right people we get companies forward in Digital. I founded State of Digital to get people from different backgrounds to interact better in digital marketing related topics. The concept of State of Digital can be read here: http://www.stateofdigital.com/concept-of-state-of-digital/ My personal articles on State of Digital you can find here: http://www.stateofdigital.com/author/bas-vandenbeld/
- State of SearchSearch & Social Expert, 2010 - 2013I founded StateofSearch.com together with Lisa Myers in early 2010 to create a place for more in depth content around Search Marketing. The site quickly grew and became Europe's biggest website in Search Marketing and Social Marketing related topics, leading to winning the award for Best European Search Blog in 2012. The website was migrated in StateofDigital.com in September 2013 to create a bigger scope for the audience.
- DDMASocial Marketing Ambassador, 2010 - 2012As the Social Marketing Ambassador for the Dutch Dialogue Marketing Association (DDMA) I have been working on closing the gap which exists between the early adopters in the industry and those looking to ‘do something’ with social marketing. I have set up the new website, created a Social Marketing Group, done talks with members who wanted to know more about the core of Social Marketing, organized clinics and worked on making the DMA more 'social' in general.