This would also work well in browser bookmark bar. Just replace a URL with the code listed and you have an instant share button in a handy pop-out window.
The original judge got it right in denying copyright on APIs, and the in text of his ruling it was clear that he understood the issue.
The appeal judge clearly doesn't get it, neither does the Wall Street Journal. API's aren't "prewritten java programs": that's what libraries are. Google didn't copy the Java core libraries, they reimplemented them. API's are just the function signatures: they contain no executable code, just code specifying how the libraries are used.
This is a tremendously bad ruling, just as harmful to innovation as the overuse of software patents. And it was cowardly of the Supreme Court not to take the case.
Also: America, the best democracy that money can buy.
- firstmortgageWeb Developer, 2015 - present
- Internet CreationWeb Developer, 2014 - 2015
- McEwan Fraser LegalWeb design and development, 2014 - 2014Working on social media strategies, designing and developing online presence & updating corporate web sites and supporting customers IT requirement.
- Crystals LimitedWeb design and development & IT spport, 2010 - 2014Designing and maintaining all social media presence and applications, designing and creating E-commerce solutions for each division within the company, while maintaining technical help for all departments when required.
- Web Design
- Dr Who
- Geek Culture
- Digital Creative.
- Star Wars
- Telford College EdinburghInteractive Media, 2010 - 2011
- Knox Academy Haddington
- Knox Academy
Wi-Fi Password Hacker Joke – Android Apps on Google Play
Play a practical joke on your friends with the help of our app "Wi-Fi Password Hacker Joke". Tell them that you are a professional hacker an
Scottish Referendum – Google Politics & Elections
Watch the Google+ Hangout on Scottish Independence. Join The Times and The Sunday Times journalists as they discuss Scotland's Referendum. V
Here's A Great Story About The Astonishing Lengths Apple Went Through To...
Apple took pictures of the wood grain on the desk so they could trace any leaked photos.