This seems new. Google UK showing cookie notification.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Apr 8, 2013
- Yea, all over the EU, updating my post.Apr 8, 2013
- Surprised it took this long for the warnings to go up seems most websites in the European have had for months.Apr 8, 2013
- I'd put the length of time down to ICO's guidelines being so vague that it just wasn't worth it until seeing what other people did. I noticed one on Bing last week.
There was so much confusion about having to explicitly ask a users consent to dropping cookies, then confusion about 'implied consent' if you were viewing the website and clicked OK on a notification, the end result is that no one cared and their warnings of a fine were pretty baseless, not that Google would care anyway with their sort of cash.Apr 8, 2013
- Bing (UK) have been doing it for quite a while now, and it's bloody annoying to say the least ;(Apr 8, 2013
- Now I see it in homepage too https://plus.google.com/102551706542575906321/posts/4Bj6tRokz6KApr 9, 2013
- I think Yahoo has been doing it for a while now.
Jan 27, 2014