Help folks succeed, like it has already with the following assistance?
● Unemployment above 8% for 42 months
● 5.4 million have quit looking for work
● GDP Growth stagnates at 1.5%
● Deficit averages at 1.3Trillion
● Debt projected at 16.4 trillion
● 1-in-7 are on Food Stamps
● 1-in-5 claim a Disability
● Poverty is about to hit 1960's levels
● 8/10 physicians in one recent survey say they're quitting
● Raiding medicare to the tune of $718 billion
● Bailouts that wasted billions on picking favorites that failed?
● Jobless rate goes nowhere, unemployment above 8% for 41st straight month - Wilmington Labor Relations | Examiner.com http://ht.ly/cA3NK
● 5.4 million US workers call it quits - Boston.com http://ht.ly/cA9N2
● US economic growth slowed to 1.5 pct. annual rate in 2nd quarter as consumer spending weakened - The Washington Post http://ht.ly/cA3WH
● Obama Advisers Project $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2012 - Businessweek http://ht.ly/cA41g
● Massive, growing debt looms over U.S. politics - National Politics - fresnobee.com http://ht.ly/cA4Od
● Government runs ads to get more people on food stamps - Jun. 25, 2012 http://ht.ly/cA9Ik
● Nearly 1 in 5 People Have a Disability in the U.S., Census Bureau Reports - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee http://ht.ly/cA9Th
● US poverty on track to rise to highest since 1960s - AP - http://ow.ly/1Oo4C1
● Doctor Patient Medical Association - http://ow.ly/1Oo4ty
● Fact Check: Dems Lie about Ryan's Medicare Plan - The Fiscal Times - http://ht.ly/d1TVO
● Treasury: U.S. to lose $25 billion on auto bailout - detroitnews.com http://ht.ly/dqYU3
I dunno folks, but this type of help I can do without!
Just sayin ...