"You’re meeting your responsibilities. Your representatives in Washington should do the same."—President Obama talks about his administration's “to-do list” for Congress to help grow the economy
360 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 309 previous comments
- Mr. President, please keep your to-do list to yourself, and let the House of Representatives work on the economy. You're proven one of two things: 1. you have no clue how the economy works, or 2. you're trying your best to ensure that America loses its economic status.
why else would your administration continue to ban drilling for oil in America while promoting oil drilling in other countries using American dollars. dont you understand that we all would like to use more green energies, but until cost for those energies can compete with the cost of fossil fuels, then its just not going to happen.
why else would your administration introduce every job killing regulation that you can come up with?
why else would you try to try to stimulate the economy by putting is more into debt, and at the same time, use this borrowed money to prop up green energy companies when your own administration knew they would fail.
You don't have our economy in your best interest, you don't have America, in general, in your best interest.Jul 17, 2012
- Jul 19, 2012
- he will make sure the economy bounce back give sopport to obama?Jul 20, 2012
- President, why do a small number of large chemical companies have a louder voice than 1 million U.S. citizens?Jul 27, 2012
- Yes i like him.He 'll do something interest to the world.Nov 26, 2012
- Hi Mr. Barrack Obama...How Are u?....How is Your Embassador in Malaysia...U know....they want Mr. Al Gore come to see them....the guys who to be a communis in Malaysia...Help me.....they still sending voices in my head...and My brother and all the prime minister in Malaysia still in danger too....help me. the daughther of Mr. Mahathir Muhammad, Mrs. Marina Mahathir and Mr. Mahathir Muhammad....they told me that they already dead....help meJan 5, 2015