Thanks everyone for your feedback about the Google+ notifications launch yesterday. We’ve realized that there were a few shortcomings in the new desktop Google+ notification tray, so we’re reverting back to the original notifications experience for now. We value your feedback and will continue to work on new ways to improve the Google+ notifications experience.
198 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 47 previous comments
- That's too bad, I loved the new notification side bar, it was very convinient and I was finally able to keep up with my notifications! I simply don't understand what was so bad about it ... I have to read up on other users feedback, because I can't see how you cannot like it!Dec 17, 2014
I do have feedback:
New Notifications, or not , i would be Just thrilled, if I was able to access my circles everytime I make a post and share.
Isnt it about time, that bug is removed?
Letting these massive problems go unfixed , for long period of time, is why G+ is an also-ran network. ( too harsh ? )
Circles are supposed to be the center of G+, it shouldnt so hard or rare, to pull them up
PS: if you are going to start adding basic features, FIX the FONT! ( give us options ) .
I just want it readable as Quora, Tumblr and Blogspot. This isnt advanced technology, its just web 101.
I would certainly have more fun , if these features were fixed.Dec 17, 2014
- hey that's great and all but when are you going to...
1) Put the choice of +1 sharing in the hands of the receiver
2) Fix the bug where you cannot mute images (particularly +1 shared images)Dec 17, 2014
- :-) Thanks!
Much easier for me this "old" way!Dec 17, 2014
- I, for one, was happy to see some of the changes. I hope development continues on this. It would be particularly great if there was some way to "pin" a notification; the return to the system of a notification instantly vanishing after being selected isn't a happy one for me. It involves trying to remember the names of posters, for future reference, when there's something I want to return to later. Sure, there are clumsy workarounds, but a simple 'pin' mechanism would be fantastic.Dec 18, 2014
- I still can't pin posts in my profileDec 18, 2014