Early morning bathers in Las Vegas watch a mushroom cloud from an atomic test just 75 miles away, 1953.
318 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- The Govt encouraged people to watch the clouds drift over Las Vegas !Sep 12, 2016
Acme nuclear bombs ;-))Sep 12, 2016
- Jared+3Wiley E Coyote, Super Genius ☢☢☢☢Sep 12, 2016
- Nuke townSep 12, 2016
- That's something I don't care to ever witness firsthand.Sep 12, 2016
- Area 51 where are little conspiracy theorists now like the other day?😦😆😆Sep 13, 2016
- Another very good book is "Americas' Nuclear battlefield" a coffee table size book. It is probabably out of print. I checked it out from the library many years ago. It chronicles the tests, the cancers they caused in the workers who cleaned up the test sites ( they would push contaminated debris into pits, and bury it, they were not provided with any protective clothing or even dust masks. The debris was the remains of towns that were built ,to be destroyed by nukes. Sometimes the workers were sent in to bulldoze the radioactive debris the next day! It has photos of huge visible cancerous growths on workers necks ( where the thyroid gland is) it has the maps of the path the fallout clouds took across the country. It documents the workers families struggle to sue the Govt for damages. ( the Govt has to agree to let you sue it) their claims were paid long after all of the workers had died from their cancers. The Govt exploded many atomic bombs in the atmosphere at the Nevada test site, plus a hydrogen bomb. A "dirty" nuke. ( a bomb that had a ball of enriched pluntonium placed next to it before detonation.) this spread the most toxic substance known, all over the country. Our Govt knowingly irradiated all of us. The effects of radiation were well known at the end of WW2. We investigated the effects of our bombing of Japan extensively.Sep 13, 2016
- Was this at the LV Hilton?Sep 13, 2016
Add a comment...