We put together a collection of some of the most popular leadership principles and values from the August 2015 cohort to create this crowdsourced Squared Online leadership manifesto.
- e27Journalist, 2015 - presentCovering the emerging tech space.
- Ephlux InsightsPartner, 2013 - 2014Building a corporate PR firm focused on thought leadership, employer branding and investor relations services catering to advertising agencies and consulting firms. First client: Boston Consulting Group.
- Nadia Textiles LimitedBrand Manager, 2012 - 2013Oversaw the strategic development of the Uth Oye brand in the apparel & accessories business within the Asian flagship market. My team of designers, planners & retailers work together to ensure a consistent, elevated client experience across all channels which in turn drives top line sales growth and profitability. The product can be ordered via1. Facebook - facebook.com/uth.oye2. Website - uth-oye.com3. Email - email@example.com
- Sociality 360Business Development Manager, 2011 - 2012Sociality 360 was a think-tank for unconventional ideas that focused on multichannel integrated campaigns including creative, digital, social media, outdoor, content and on-ground activations.For shopping marketing & eCommerce projects, reach CEO/Founder of Sociality 360 on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Lahore University of Management SciencesExecutive Education, 2013 - 2013
- Institute of Business Administration, KarachiExecutive Education, 2012 - 2012
Bhutto’s economic policies were disastrous for Pakistan
Bhutto government withheld publishing annual reports because the central bank was critical of his economic policies.
How Big Data Inspires ‘Contextually Relevant’ Creative Thinking | Custom...
Imagine the “Amazing Race” mirroring campaigns that banks can launch with the transaction history of their customers. Is transaction history
Digital Strategist | MWM Studioz | Full time Jobs for Women | Marketing ...
Digital Strategist - Pitching comprehensive strategies and long-term plans to potential clients in an effective manner.Conceiving, deploying
How to manage your brand in an unpredictable digital economy –...
After the internet era, with a new flat world, CMOs need to think about how messages are interpreted across different markets to account for
Ephlux’s CEO predicts Health providers can lead customer centricity by 2...
Earlier this year our North American counterparts at Ephlux unveiled the CX Cloud, a middle-ware integrator that merges customer facing tech
Ephlux Insights - A startup featured at StartupJuice | TECHJUICE
Understands the customer experience augmentation.
Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
Nine out of 10 organisations do not currently have the change management strategy or business processes in place to make their marketing aut
Cab2Grab taxi-sharing app uses ‘social graphs’ to verify co-passengers' ...
A new taxi-sharing app, which utilises ‘social graphs’ to let users verify co-passengers before agreeing to share a cab, is...
Entrepreneurs and small enterprises need help – The Express Tribune
They must be motivated especially at the start .
Succession Challenges Asian Family Businesses | IMD
Family feuds at the heart of some big Asian companies show the damage that can arise from avoiding difficult conversations. By contrast, Ind
Juxtapoz Magazine - No Fuckhead you are not a Storyteller
Austrian designer Stefan Sagmeister, creator of the firm Sagmeister & Walsh, talks about the transformation of the term storyteller in to a
Case study: Because memories live in our hearts. | LinkedIn
The new identity for iMemories connects the brand to the most important moments of our lives.Mark Rukavina, the founder and CEO of iMemories
Rule #26: Start with curiosity, not belief | LinkedIn
The Rules of Genius by Marty NeumeierWelcome to Marty Neumeier’s series, The Rules of Genius—an innovator’s guide to creativity.Ideology is
Why Google Should Ignore "Right to Be Forgotten" | LinkedIn
They should rename it "the right to pick and choose what shows up, leaving everything laudatory while suppressing the inconvenient truths".
4 Reasons Advertising Award Shows Are a Scam | LinkedIn
Self-congratulation has always been something the advertising industry does exceptionally well.Whether it’s pinning a company’s turnaround o