Better tools made it less painful and faster. Of course, getting used to building again helps too. The front differential I built yesterday was a pain. Today I built the center and rear diffs (with motor mount and rear assembly respectively), and it all went much more smoothly.
It wasn't just the build that was smoother. I think the end result is turning more smoothly too. So now I have a slight urge to go back and revisit the front differential, just to make it turn as smoothly as the rear one.
But I think I'll hold off, and try to get shocks and electronics done tomorrow. I'd like to see this thing run around and scare the pets.
When I'm older I'd like to be an Physicien But now I study Commerce in ENCGT First Year ...
- ENCG TangerCommerce, Management, Gestion ..., 2011 - present
- Lycee EMILEPhysique + Math, 2010 - 2012
- Lycee Ibn SinaScientifique, 2008 - 2010
- College My Ali ChrifDesign !!!!!!, 2007 - 2008
- College NahdaMusic + Technology, 2005 - 2007
- Ecole Maghreb El ArabiFrançais + Arabe ...., 1999 - 2005
- FreelancerWebmaster, 2011 - present
- PHPFree, 2009 - 2012
- Blender3D, 2010 - 2012
- PhotoshopMaster Designer !!!, 2006 - 2012
- Web DesignerWeb Designer, 2004 - 2012
- ASAU (current)
JA Rent – Download Responsive Joomla template for Vehicle Rental Service
The best dedicated responsive Joomla template for Vehicle rental service.
SmartsCube© - Votre développement personnel, accéléré
Accueil · A propos · Découvrez SmartsCube · SmartsCube – Mode d'emploi · Questions fréquentes (FAQ) · Les secrets étonnants des SmartsCubes
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers