- Videos created with Hangouts on air to increase brands' visibility, SEO and conversions
- experiential marketing campaigns ranging from Facebook games to online contests to community creation
- integrating Google+ into digital strategy
- digital reputation management
- social media research to determine who is influencing your brand
- C-suite and corporate coaching and social media strategy
- proven record in high-yield blog advertising campaigns
As a leader in social media marketing, I created the renowned, precedent-setting Up Your Budget Treasure Hunt
This 4-week, 16-city search for $160K in cash was the first-ever entirely blog-based viral marketing campaign, promoted exclusively through blogger outreach and blog advertising.
In only four weeks, it generated a million unique visits, over 10 million page views, and more than 300 online and offline stories – for less than the cost of a 30-second national ad on network TV.
I conceived, edited and launched and the 25-author blog-based online community Clutter Control Freak, http://www.cluttercontrolfreak.com
for Stacks and Stacks http://www.stacksandstacks.com
a California-based top 300 Internet retailer of products for home and office organization. Launched in July 2007, the blog was recently voted one of the Top 10 Business Blogs.
My articles and case studies about Internet marketing trends appear in MarketingProfs, MediaPost, Businessweek Online, and several other publications.
Before turning my talent to the Internet in 1995, I ran an award-winning New York PR firm that I grew to one of the 100 largest independent PR firms in the US, with clients including Stew Leonard’s, Miracle-Gro Plant Food, The American Dairy Association, Kaneka Corporation (Tokyo: JKFC) and many more.