An extra portion of unprocessed red meat to someone's daily diet could increase the risk of death by 13%, according to researchers
183 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 279 previous comments
- People will continue to eat meat purely so they don't end up a holier-than-thou vegan like you... even by accident. Your attitude and complete lack of knowledge make you unbelievable and an unreliable source of information. You discount meat completely because of modern contrived beliefs when in reality humans were and are supposed to eat meat. Put yourself in a starvation situation and tell me you wouldn't hunt, kill, and eat any available animal "within walking distance." That's how our ancestors evolved and that's how we should be living today.
How about the Inuits... they've been eating mainly meat for far longer than a week and I don't see an entire race of people in the hospital.
I could go on and on attacking your posts, but extremists, like you, attack themselves with their unbending opinions and lack of ability to see anything outside their own belief structure. Meat is, and should be, part of our diet. To exclude completely it is to go against nature. This is not my opinion, it's human history.Mar 15, 2012
- Are there any carnivores out there who can point to any non-meat-industry-sponsored studies that suggest a meat-based diet is better/healthier or more environmentally/socially responsible? I guess it is clear why, in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary, the last refuge becomes name-calling and silly claims of "knowing."
"Knowing" the conditions under which we evolved, "knowing" what's healthier, etc. The comfort zone must be maintained at all costs, even when that cost is a sicker and shorter life. And nit-picking/fault-finding a single study, outside its scope of questioning, rather than looking at 40+ years of consistent research has always been a reliable means of coming to the truth.Mar 15, 2012
- Nature is the only study we should need. Why do people think they are so much smarter than nature that they feel the need to mess with it? Sometimes you have to use common sense instead of scientific trials.Mar 15, 2012
- Called for the Syrian people decide their own destinyMar 15, 2012
- Why does everything that tastes nice kill me?Mar 17, 2012
- nice appearanceMar 19, 2012