Surgeons are warning of the potentially deadly risk posed to young children who accidentally swallow button batteries.
It only happens this frequently in the age where you have to tell people to handle a coffee cup with care because hot coffee is... Well, hot. Children will hurt themselves in very innovative ways no matter what. But to warrant a story about this particular danger is both saddening and scary because it indicates how stupid and irresponsible many of today's parents are.
Add a comment...