Microsoft Word, if you want to type...
• ﷺ (sallalahu alayhi wasallam) in Arabic = FDFA and press alt+x
• ( ﷲ ) Allah in Arabic = FDF2 and Alt+x
• (ﷴ) Muhammad in Arabic = FDF4 and Alt+x
• (ﷳ) Akbar in Arabic = FDF3 and Alt+x
• (ﷶ) Rasool in Arabic = FDF6 and Alt+x
There are more of this, just experiment with (FDF ...) and Alt+x - any singular letter or number.
I must say I am truly impressed, bravo; great work(wo)manship
I am really excited to be sharing this with you and hope you benefit from it.
I was thinking of selling on Amazon but decided to give it for FREE, but only for a short time.
So hurry before it is taken down and access your copy today!
- National Tyres & AutocareSEO & Social Media Manager, 2010 - present
- T3SCDiversity Development, 2009
- British Gas, HBWA, T3SC, Active InnovationResearch Project Lead, 2006
- Internet World of EducationSocial Media and Search Engine Optimisation
OptinMonster v1.0.8 Download WordPress Plugin Free
Get More Emails Subscriber Now OptinMonster is a best lead-generations plugin for WordPress that ...
24 Steps To A Successful App Startup: The Experts’ Advice.
We contacted twenty four experts who agreed to give us some useful advice about how they made their apps or startups a success. Here is what
Why Many Good Developers Don’t Get Good Job? | Muhammad Usman
I have seen a lots of really good developers looking for work and they don’t find good work for months or years. On the other hand I’ve seen
Google+ Interactive Posts - Intro, Tutorial, & Tool | SwellPath
Google+ Interactive Posts revolutionize how you use the G+! Learn how to get started with Interactive Posts and download our free Command Ce
3 Conversion Tricks I Use to Get More Leads Than You (+ Free Squeeze Pag...
When I released OptinSkin back at the beginning of 2012, one of the main marketing angles for the product was that it allows split-testing.
edocr: Manoj Ranaweera’s two decade long roller coaster ride
Manoj Ranaweera is a Sri Lankan who moved to the UK for college. Graduating from the University of Brighton and then later undergoing a cour
Entrepreneur's Choice: Is Your Kid Worth $100 Million?
Would you sell one of your kids for $100 million? Be honest.Imagine your little Ben didn't burp or fart or throw up when your boss came over