Worth a read.
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- It wasn't planned under Obama's watch, though. That's just Sean Spicer lying to cover his boss's ass. Which he does constantly.3w
- if you think a military operation like that can be planned in 5 days, you have no idea what really goes into it.
But I get it, you hate trump and that's all that matters.3w
- If you think the planning of a military operation must be approved by the President from day one, you have no idea what really goes into it. FTA:
"DoD worked up GENERAL proposal for OVERALL set of expanded authorities for these types of raids at end of Obama admin"
"Obama made no decisions on this before leaving office, believing it represented escalation of U.S. involvement in Yemen."
"Trump and his team owns the process and the ultimate decision--and the consequences."
But I get it, you love Trump and the truth doesn't matter. Just like how employment numbers Trump swore were "faked" suddenly became legit when he could (speciously) claim credit for them. Just like how you look the other way when Trump uses the office of the President to threaten companies that don't buy from his companies. And on and on.
Enjoy your dictator.3w
- The page tab heading says Muslim ban endangers troops. There is no Muslim ban, it's a 7 country restriction on travel. Just because it's an Opinion article calling it a Muslim ban is still dishonest.3w
- Dude, I don't like trump, for many different reasons. But as I said, it wasn't planned in 5 days, it was in fact planned under obama.
Sure, it was up to trump to let it go forward, but he was kind of busy at the time.
I think we should focus on the real issues we have with him, and not muddy the water complaining about every footstep he makes.3w