Till this day people still go back and forth on 'what is a tablet app' and argue that there shouldn't be an app for phones and a separate app for tablets; I definitely agree with the latter. I've always believed that an app should have an interface designed specifically for tablets but unfortunately, Google Play seems to make it impossible to find these tablet-optimized apps. I mean, why not reward those developers who put in the extra time to make the experience on a tablet worthwhile? Anyway, with that in mind, Tablified Market was born. It has gone through many iterations but the point of the app has always been to help users find tablet-optimized Android apps.
It's been nearly 2 years since I last pushed an update to Tablified Market and the reason is, medical school got in the way. I worked on it here and there fully knowing that I wouldn't be able to release it anytime soon. There was too much I wanted to do and not enough time to do it. Fortunately for me, I have some time before studying for boards so I thought it would be the best time to finish the app and release it to the public.
I've also been working on a new method of adding apps to the database. In the past I was tied down to the computer in order to add new tablet apps. With this new method I can add apps on the go which will (hopefully) allow me to update the database more frequently.
So with that, I give you the newest version of Tablified Market. I really hope you enjoy it.
* -Completely rewritten from the ground up with a custom API
* -New Material Design UI
* -Easily submit your own apps right from Tablified Market (they will be screened before posting) beta feature, need to add app icons
* -Notification system so you know when new apps are added (it can be disabled)
For those users who already have the pro version (first off, thank you for the support):
* -New filtering/sorting options
* -Exclude apps that have specific keywords (e.g. guns, clowns, trump)
* -Only see apps without IAP
1) PS4 + Grand Theft Auto V + The Last of Us Remastered
2) PS4 + LittleBigPlanet 3 + Lego Batman 3
- Tablified AppsFounder, 2011 - present
- Digestive Health AssociateMedical Assistant, 2006 - 2011
- Clash Royale
- Wayne State UniversityBiochemistry & Chemical Biology, 2006 - 2012
- Medical University of the AmericasDoctor of Medicine, 2013 - present
Tablified Market Gets A Material Makeover — Still The Best Way To Find T...
When I got my first Android tablet sometime around 2012 or 2013, I turned to Tablified Market to find good tablet apps. At the time, the Pla
An Exclusive Look At Google's Early Multi-Window Explorations For Android
One of Samsung's claims to fame is a feature meant to improve productivity on mobile devices. One that users of stock Android and manufactur
Slyde - Floating App Switcher Review | Android App | Playboard
Slyde gives you the ability to quickly and easily switch between your five favorite apps with just one sliding gesture. Features: • Slyde's
[New App] Slyde Is A Neat Floating App Switcher From The Makers Of Tabli...
Let's say there are a few apps that you use frequently. You could get to them by diving into the app drawer, placing shortcuts on the home s
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove