- Society3CEO - pationed about moving from reactive network focused - to pro-active people focused social media engagement., 2012 - presentChanging the world by providing #technology and #mentorship to #entrepreneurs & #startups that help fulfill their dreams.
- Social Media AcademyFounder & CEO - Integrated into Society3 Group as Society3 Academy, 2008 - 2012
- BlueRoads - Channel Management software as a serviceCEO, published author "Channel Excellence", 2001 - 2006
- InfinigateCEO, 1996 - 2001
- Computer 2000CEO
- Rockwell InternationalApplication Manager, Published author. "Magnetoc Bubble Memory Technology"
Society3 develops software technology and provides services for creating professional social brand presences, manage and monitor those presences and help teams create awareness and buzz campaigns with a 100 Million reach to grow those presences.
With the Society3 Academy we provide product and service independent education to professionally engage in social media.
I'm fascinated to be a part of a shift in our society that can only be compared to the industrial revolution some 200 years ago. In 2003 I became an adviser to one of the LinkedIn co founders (My linkedIn ID 8573), started my first blog in 2004 (odd for a CEO back then), joined Twitter in 2007 - started the Social Media Academy end of 2008.
I live mostly in Silicon Valley and travel around the world with my entrepreneurial partner and wife Marita and sometimes one or all four of our kids.
Sailing the bay and on the ocean with my Beneteau 40
Reading books like DaVinci Code, several books about the many religions, philosophies and watching science related movies.
Primary source of information:
- Social Media AcademyFaculty, 2009 - present
- University of StuttgartElectrical engineering
- Controller AcademyFinancial Controller
ChargeAll - World's Smallest Portable Power Outlet
Power up anything, anywhere, anytime! The first portable battery pack with an AC wall plug outlet.
50% of larger corporations are gone by 2025 | LinkedIn
In the US 80% of the population are working in enterprises that will no longer exist within the next 10 years. Who will replace them? Startu
Politics on Facebook - Elections to the European Parliament
Politics on Facebook: Analysis of parties participating in the election to the European Parliament in May 2014 - Sotrender: Social media ana
S3 Accelerator aus San Francisco in Berlin - Gründerzeit
Der US-Serienerfinder Axel Schultze stellte im Berliner Betahaus sein neues Accelerator-Programm S 3 vor. Der Gründer von Computer 2000 will
Neglected Twitter Feature Gets a Makeover from a Plucky Startup
First introduced in 2009 by Twitter’s own Nick Kallen, Twitter Lists have become the most loved Twitter feature for many of its loyal users.
80% of purchase decisions based on recommendations - Society3 Academy
Society3-networked-world Social Media has changed the way consumer and business manager alike make their purchase decisions. The web has bec