This first edition of Think with Google Live looks at the strategies and marketing initiatives helping brands succeed on app re-engagement – as well as unearthing some of the common pitfalls.
Share your questions and comments using #ThinkLive for a chance to see them answered live during the Hangout on Air!
Moderated by Jon Mew, Chief Operating Officer, IAB UK.
Matthew Goldhill, Creative Strategist, Mobile 5
David Sandler, Global Account Director, Fetch
Max Macintosh, Speacialist Agency Head, Google
- frog design inc.Associate Strategy Director, 2015 - present
- various universitiesAssistant Professor, 2010 - presentDesign Thinking, Future Talent Recruitment & Pipelining, Facilitation, Mediation, Agile Coaching, Small Group Methods
- Pixelpark (Publicis Groupe)VP, Director for Innovation and Head of Innovation Lab, 2011 - 2015Secondment to accelerate transformation and turnaround: Transformation Design, Opportunity Framing, Disruptive Innovation, Design Fiction, Culture Transformation, Ideation Leadership, Storytelling, X-level Executive Workshops & Facilitation, Gamestorming, Business Model Prototyping, Pitch Decks, Research Synthesis and Immersion, Enabling talent, Innovation Management, Large Group Interventions e.g. RTSC, Open Space
- Pixelpark (Publicis Groupe)Senior Consultant, 2008 - 2011UX Design, User-Centered Design, Iterative Design Evolutions, Participatory Design, Contextual UI, Storytelling, Validation Research, Stakeholder interviews and alignment, Qualitative user research and contextual inquiry, Internet/Information Technology Consultant, Information Architecture
- 24/7 medien produktionConsultant, 2007 - 2008New Business Growth, New Media and Digital, Product Development on Software and Video Production, MVP release, Project Management, Scrum and Kanban, Design & Development Team Lead, Service Design, Marketing Strategy
- Agentur+Leven+HermannDesigner, 1999 - 2002Customer Journey, User Flows and Wires, GUI design & coding, driving digital business
- tools and talesFounder, Entrepreneur, 2002 - 2003Founder, Entrepreneur, New Media and Digital
I have always followed my instincts, which has often meant taking a detour from the typical linear plan for success. I constantly seek unique and explorative experiences to build expertise through direct participation. I have engaged in a diversity of activities: from living on the streets of Amsterdam to running a punk mail order to cofounding a FabLab (Fabrication Laboratory) and a Coworking Space that challenges standard modes of working. My educational background is equally diverse; I have an degree in Engineering, a Master of Fine Arts, and an MBA. I am often invited as a Guest Lecturer to share my work on design strategy and innovation at architecture, design, engineering, and business schools internationally.
- Berlin School of Creative Leadership2010 - 2012Entrepreneurial Marketing, Negotiation & Decision Making, Agile Leadership, Intellectual Property Law (US-specific), Business Law & Ethics (US-specific), Innovation & Marketing, Business Strategy, Finance & Valuation, Applied Accounting, Cross-Cultural Management (China & Japan)
- Academy of Media Arts Cologne2005 - 2007Artistic displines (Film and Art), Movie Production, Creative and Experimental Coding, Media Theory and Aesthetics
- SAE Institute Cologne2000 - 2001Coding, Design, Economics
- College for Economy & Management MönchengladbachEconomics, 1994 - 1995Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Marketing
Free Safari OS X Yosemite Browser Mockup .Sketch File
Safari browser mockup from the latest OS X Yosemite. Grab the files now.
Behavioral Health Startup Sessions Launches To Provide Personalized Fitn...
Sessions is seeking to provide a more personalized approach to fitness, by connecting users with individual trainers who work with them to s
The Future Of Digital Media Will Feel More Like Silicon Valley Than Time...
The biggest media story of this week: Vox, the...
Google Has Designed A Throat Tattoo That Is Also A Lie Detector
Google has filed a patent for an electronic...
Reports: Baidu, The "Google Of China," Is Now Accepting Bitcoin
China's Google dips its toe into the crypto-currency.
VCs continue to embrace design and young design talent
Summary: VC firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers wants to support good design by investing in good design students.
Pinterest Drives The 'Reverse Showrooming' Phenomenon, Where Shoppers Br...
Pinners later buy pinned items in-store.
Lifeline Drones creating drones for medical deliveries in disaster areas
From the Lifeline Drones website: Lifeline Drones is a cost effective and scalable series of custom designed networked 3-D printed drones. W
Who are Europe's most active venture capital firms so far this year?
Finding the right investor – active in the right sector, at the right stage in their fund, the right attitude to investment – can make or br
If Elon Musk's Hyperloop Sounds Like Something Out Of Science Fiction, T...
Michel Verne called it in 1888. Heinlein in 1956.
Baidu Agrees To Buy Chinese Android App Distributor 91 Wireless For $1.9...
TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breakin
Reebok and mc10 Team Up to Create Checklight, the Head Impact Indicator
Sports, except golf, can be a bloody business. You do a lot of falling and pushing and, oftentimes, your head ends up hitting the ground har
24-hour hackathon project adds object-based automation to hackerspace
[Jeremy Blum], [Jason Wright], and [Sam Sinensky] combined forces for twenty-four hours to automate how the entertainment and lighting works
Facing The Challenge: Building A Responsive Web Application | Smashing M...
This article by Lars Kappert is an approach to building a responsive web application.
Boom des “Original Programming”: Webunternehmen werden zu TV-Studios
Technologiefirmen produzieren immer häufiger Bewegtbildinhalte in TV-Qualität. Motive dafür gibt es einige.
stamen design | Earthlings! We have built you 3D Mars maps.
Stamen is a design and technology studio in San Francisco. You are at Stamen's blog, mostly written by Eric Rodenbeck. You can subscribe via