Keeping up with developments in network optimisation techniques and delving into the specialist environment of application performance troubleshooting is a full-time job, taking the focus of your key staff away from dealing with your core business.
Achieving optimised application performance and system scalability requires low-cost, rapid, agile and effective performance analysis, optimisation consulting and testing services...
A ‘sharpcloud story’ is a new visual way to create and share knowledge and information in the cloud.
Typical collaboration use cases include corporate development, mergers & acquisitions, outsource management, technology road-mapping, strategy planning, digital marketing communications, major account management and sales presentations.
sharpcloud can help your business:
• Co-create and fully understand (alignment) your collaboration strategy
• Share knowledge and information
• Present and communicate using enterprise level social feeds to capture comments, feedback and questions
• Connect people quickly to create dynamic relationships
• Understand the metrics and outcomes to measure and compare
• Create collaboration channels at strategic, group, forum, team or one to one level
• Provide a platform for continual innovation by capturing ideas, best practices and suggestions - in real time.
Traders can harness visualisation in a number of ways to get full visibility of trading costs in real-time as well as to identify and respond quickly to liquidity issues, broker and algorithm performance issues.
1. Evaluate- Compare the performance of different methods of execution, compare different algos from different vendors, against different styles of algos and against human traders.
2. Measure- Visualise real-time accounting costs in a variety of metrics; implementation shortfall, assumption shortfall, TWAP, VWAP ( dollars, bps, ticks...)
3. Deep Dive- Visualise trades as they're executed in the order book. See your trade's real-time impact on the book, quickly spot liquidity gaps. Playback recent trades for further analysis
4. Investigate- Look for patterns by isolating trades across different dimensions; with a certain counter-party, at a certain time of day, in a certain market.
+4420 7618 6100
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor, Berkeley Square London W1J 6BD
Specialising in designing web, mobile and enterprise solutions, we deliver consulting, software and technology services that improve your operational performance, on-line presence and productivity in a digitally connected world.
We work with start ups and international businesses for a diverse range of clients across a number of industry sectors