SEO Consultant, 2016 - present
Managing 500+ (and growing number of) restaurant in UK
- SEO and SMM Team Management
- Technical Training on Digital Marketing
- Restaurant Order Generation
Access to Information (A2I), UNDP
National Consultant (Web Optimization), 2013 - present
Responsible for making almost all the Bangladeshi Government sites under A2I more accessible through search engines (including www.bangladesh.gov.bd)
Digital Marketing Strategist, 2012 - present
- SEO Strategies
- PPC Strategies
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Lead Generation
Blueliner Marketing, LLC
SEM Account Manager, 2010 - 2012
Worked on SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, and Lead Generation for various clients from USA (mostly New York based), Germany, South Korea, etc.
- Interactive Marketing Account Management and Reporting
- Client Consultancy for DYI SEO Suggestions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO for CMS and Ecommerce Sites, like: WordPress & Joomla
- Blog Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Multilingual and Localization SEO
- Multilingual Market PPC target
- Interactive and Internet Marketing Sales Generation
- Content Development and Management
- Complex and Advanced Content Spinning
- Social Media & Online Profile, Article, and Press Release Marketing
- Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM)
- Social Media and Online Reputation Management
- Inhouse Marketing and Reputation Management
- Inhouse Training and Skill Development on Internet Marketing
- Corporate Blogging and Intelligence & Reputation Marketing
- Quality Manual Free Inbound Link Building Management
- Online Media Management and Paid Link Building Management
Bangladesh Internet Marketing Professional Association (BIMPA)
Admin, Founder, and Voluntary Moderator, 2011 - 2012
BIMPA (Bangladesh Internet Marketing Professionals Association) is a Facebook-based group and the largest group for internet marketing professionals in Bangladesh. Actively participating in the group for helping the internet marketing community of Bangladesh, online reputation building, etc.
Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)
Internet Marketing Consultant and Enlisted Trainer, 2012 - 2012
Conducted 2 workshops on “SEO Fundamentals” with BASIS (Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services), largest association of Software/BPO-based companies in Bangladesh. Worked as Social Media Marketing Consultant for the event Soft-Expo in 2012 hosted by them. Also working in the eMarketing Standing Committee for BASIS Members and the IT Sector Development of Bangladesh.
Associate Web Marketing Manager, 2008 - 2010
Grameen Solutions is one of the best IT & Software Development Company in Bangladesh providing development and Software & Web Solution, Corporate Solution, Web Marketing Solution, Telecommunication Solution, Health Care Solution, Systems Integration, Database Solution, Solutions to End Poverty (STEP) and various IT & Business Consultancy. Grameen Solutions is partners of: IBM, Microsoft, Intel, CISCO, VonAir, Anabase, UTC Associates, and a lot others.
- Managing Internet Marketing Projects
- Train Internet Marketing Employees
- Strategic Planning for Web Marketing Solution
- Establish Web Marketing Solution as Independent Wing
- Supervise and Internet Marketing Quality Assurance
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Design Strategies for Other types of Marketing Process Outsourcing (MPO)
- E-Recruitment and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Internet Marketing (SEO and PCC) for Grameen Solutions
- Corporate Blogging & Online Branding
Color Experts International (CEI)
Sales and Marketing Manager, 2006 - 2008
Manager (Marketing & Sales) for E-Marketing in one of the leading Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, and Prepress Services Offshore Outsourcing company based in California, USA with an offshore Design Studio in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM),
- Social Media Optimization (SMO),
- Social Media Marketing (SMM),
- Email Marketing,
- SMS Marketing,
- Web Design & Development,
- Marketing Strategy Development and Analysis.
The Golden Fibre Trade Centre Limited (GFTCL)
Web Information Officer, 2004 - 2006
Leading Exporter of Jute, Kenaf, Roselle (Mesta) Fibers and Traditional & Diversified Jute Textile Products from Bangladesh.
- Trade Document Preparation,
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Documentation,
- Bill of Lading (BL) and Other Documents Preparation,
- Supply Chain Management for International Trade,
- Supply Quality Assurance,
- Overseas Shipment Management,
- Email Marketing and International Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Multilingual Communication,
- B2B Communication (Correspondence, trade lead observation, profile maintenance)
- Online Trade Research and Customer Datamining (Multilingual)
- Internet Marketing Training to Colleagues.
Survey Research Group of Bangladesh (SRGB)
Research Officer, 2004 - 2006
One of the leading Business, Market, and Social Research Consulting firms in Bangladesh.
Duties: Providing support services for projects, preparing write-ups for proposals & reports, information & data services, event organization, sourcing & correspondence overseas businesses, facilitating MSMEs.
Global Trade & Technology Network
B2B and Intl. Trade Facilitator, 2004 - 2005
USAID-funded Business-to-Business (B2B) trade platform for importers & exporters in the SME sector of 40 developing countries. The objective of the program was to promote export of Bangladeshi SMEs & transfer technology from the USA.
Duties: Provide Executive Administrative Support for international and local customers, suppliers, and investors and facilitate SMEs for trade, B2B communication, project (investment & technology), information (trade regulations, foreign company verification, sourcing directory, etc.)
Oneworld Education Resource Centre
Executive Marketing Manager, 2002 - 2004
An Education Resources & Services Center fulfilling current need & trend for education & peripheral issues.
- Marketing & Promotion,
- Selling & Distributions of Books,
- Tele & Email-marketing,
- Customer Relation with Foreign Clients,
- Computer Information System Management,
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Networking,
- All IT & MIS Related Tasks,
- Maintaining & Troubleshooting SQL Database.
- MIS Activities.