- Farnsfield ResearchMarketing Assistant, 2014 - presentSocial media management, Wordpress website edits and maintenance, branding, A/B landing page testing and creation, email newsletter, content marketing, Adwords,
- Madhouse MattersFounder, 2012 - presentOnline Marketing Strategy Social Media Blogging Content Management Website Development/Edits Logo Design
- ThunderActiveSocial Media Specialist, 2013 - 2014Online Marketing Strategy Social Media Blogging Content Management Local Search Keyword Research Link Building
- Thrive Physical MedicineDirector of Marketing, 2012 - 2013In-person and online-marketing responsibilities, as well as event promotion, organization and execution.
- Humboldt State UniversityJournalism, 2008 - 2011Journalism Public Relations Creative Writing
Working With Freelancers: A Guide to Hiring Freelancers in the Digital M...
Own your own business? Ready to take some of the workload off of you and start outsourcing? Hiring digital marketing freelancers may be the
An SEO's Guide to Pubcon: The Perfect SEO Session Schedule
Pubcon is full of all types of digital marketers. This is a guide for SEO professionals attending Pubcon Las Vegas to help them schedule the
A Content Marketing Audit: 12 Questions to Ask Your Content Team
When was the last time you conducted a content marketing audit to help improve your engagement and rankings and better your content?
The 5 Most Important Content Priorities (in Order)
Every SEO, social media marketing, or other marketing article you’ve read over the past 5 years has told you that everything starts with qua
Everything You Need to Know About Instagram's New Business Tools
Businesses have been using Instagram for branding purposes for years now, and now Instagram released their new business tools to help brandi
Essential Mobile Marketing Tips For Small Businesses
Mobile marketing is here to stay. More and more people are using their mobile devices to access everything a desktop can. From text messages
Time Becomes a Factor in Facebook's Newest News Feed Update
Once again, Facebook has made another update to it's News Feed algorithm. How Does This Affect My Business?
SMS Marketing 101: How to Run a Successful Text Messaging Campaign
Think text message marketing isn’t right for your demographic? Think again! Over 80% of American adults text, which makes it the most common
In-House SEOs: 7 Ways They Can Make Your Life Easier
We're going to highlight some of the positive benefits that come with hiring an SEO and how much easier it can make your day-to-day operatio