To obtain a Front-End Developer/ UI/UX Web Designer for a fun, fast-paced, cutting edge environment that promotes teamwork and integrity.
SocialWhirled has evolved the social, mobile and digital publishing markets by providing an easy, effective and meaningful way for enterprise brands to connect with leads. The SocialWhirled platform allows customers to quickly create and publish mobile and social campaigns that engage consumers, extend reach, capture interest and attribute data and continually target leads.
• Seamless Mobile Integration
• Simultaneous and Fully Synchronized
• Interest and Attribute Data
• Implementation on the Fly
Based in Central Phoenix.
Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop (Interface Design, PSD to HTML)
HTML5 & CSS Layouts (fixed width, elastic, hybrid, grid and responsive layouts)
PHP & MySQL LAMP (Custom CMS, WordPress, Codelgniter)
Usability Testing, Wire Framing, Process Flow Chart Development
CMS Template Design & Theming (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
User Experience Discovery, User Interaction, Analytics
Lead Generation, Squeeze Pages, Funnels
Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing & List Building
#UI #UX #frontend #technology #techjobs #phoenixjobs
#SEO #Marketing #Advertising #Search #hummingbird
#Marketing #Advertising #Digital #Social #Mobile #Local "
- SocialWhirledAccount Manager, 2014 - presentSocialWhirled provides a suite of publishing and client engagement tools for social media, mobile and digital media.
- My Home GroupAZ Realtor, 2010 - presentAs a member of the Private Client Team, Ashley continues her passion for marketing and real estate by representing properties with a unique and large reach that far surpasses the typical real estate listing. She ties together her deep knowledge of social media, online advertising and general marketing practices to get the property sold fast! Ashley’s energetic attitude and desire to succeed make her clients feel that they are in good hands.
- ALO MarketingMarketing Consultant and Business Strategy, 2010 - present
- XhbitCorpSocial Media Lead Strategist, 2013 - 2014
- Ryland HomesInteractive Media Analyst, 2011 - 2013
- PowerblockFamily Business, 1993 - 2012
- Glacier DevelopmentMarketing/Business Development, 2010 - 2012
- The WorXMarketing/Business Development, 2011 - 2012
- Park PlaceMarketing and Account Manager, 2010 - 2012
- 9920 Distinctive CondominiumsMarketing and Account Manager, 2010 - 2012
- Resolute Commercial ServicesMarketing/Jr Project Manager, 2009 - 2010
Ashley specializes in the real estate, fitness and new business development industries.
- Marketing and Strategy
- Internet Marketing. SEO, Social Media, Web Development, Strategy, Analytics, Content Writer, CRM.
- Branding and Corporate Image
- Campaign Development and Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design and Development
- Socializing, Networking and Connecting
- PR girl
- AZ Real Estate License and Notary
About Ashley Lynn Olson
- UW-Eau ClaireMarketing, 2006 - 2009
- Owatonna HighGeneral, 2002 - 2004
- PSEOSociology, 2004 - 2006
- AZ School of Business and Real EstateReal Estate, 2009 - 2010
Are Your Content Channels Working Together? 8 Steps To Find Out
Look at any brand today and you’ll probably see a steady output of digital content, from videos to websites to microsites to social media ca
Check out the SkyMall $100,000 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
Check out the SkyMall $100,000 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes at SkyMall.com/100KSpree
Take The Lead Challenge event brings Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO &...
TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Take The Lead Challenge event brings Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO & 'Lean In' author, to ASU Ga
What Does Social Media Growth Look Like? [Infographic]
Social Media - Marketers often talk about how social media is growing... but what does that mean exactly? Here's a look at some facts regard
Squarespace vs WordPress – Our Detailed Comparison
Squarespace vs WordPress - We go over the pros and cons of using Squarespace or Wordpress, and why it matters to you. Click to see our detai
Why Everyone Is Wrong About Working With Millennials
Millennials aren't as lazy and entitled as they're made out to be. Why everyone needs to adapt to the workforce of the future.
Enter the SkyMall 25 Days of Cool Giveaways Sweepstakes
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,000 SkyMall gift card and Twenty-five Winners will receive daily prizes
Guitar Workshop owner, musician to market novelty Guitdoorbell through S...
Sacramento musician and music store owner Dave Lynch has had a Guitdoorbell at the...
7 Absurd Inventions Inspired by SkyMall | Wired Design | Wired.com
Of course, a SkyMall product is only as good as the problem it solves--or, more specifically, the convoluted way it goes about solving it.
Ranking the Best Newspaper Front Pages on the Government Shutdown
On this, the first day of October, the United States's elected officials refused to act like adults and shut down the government. In doing s
Ryland Homes buys Mesa land for $5M, will build 145 luxury homes - Phoen...
Ryland Homes, a publicly-traded home builder based in California, has paid $3.32...
45 Social Media Tools and Tips to Improve Your Marketing
Are you looking for some practical tips and tools to help with your social media marketing?Do you find it difficult to keep up with how quic