- University of California, MercedMolecular and Cell Biology, 2008 - 2011
- Modesto Junior CollegeTransfer Studies, 2007 - 2008
- San Diego City CollegePre-Nursing, 2006 - 2007
- San Diego Miramar CollegePre-Nursing, 2006 - 2007
- Palm Beach Community CollegePre-Nursing, 2001 - 2005
- University of California, San FranciscoAssistant Specialist, 2014 - presentLab manager for research lab studying lung cancer.
- UCSFLab Technician, 2012 - 2014Mouse colony manager for research lab studying non-coding RNA
- University of California, MercedLab Assistant III, 2012 - 2012Lab assistant for instructional biology lab classes for School of Natural Sciences.
- University of California, MercedStudent Technology Consultant, 2010 - 2012General computer and AV equipment maintenance and repair.
Kathy Griffin Talks New Album & Today's News LIVE - HuffPost Live
Comedian Kathy Griffin returns to HuffPost Live to discuss her newest album "Look At My Butt Crack" and, of course, she will tell us a few j
a place of our own to post, find, barter, swap, and get rid of
for the nonce, i will be administering to this. suggestions welcome. the fleshing out of these bones with HTML to commence apace. please lea
Improve Your Writing With Expresso, The Style Checker
Writing isn't just a matter of proper spelling and grammar. Don't get me wrong: that bit is really quite important. But also important is en
You Won't Believe What This Guy Said To 'The Daily Show' About Poverty
Here's one of those correspondent segments from "The Daily Show" that leaves you wondering, "Has this guy honestly never seen the show?" The
David Simon: 'There are now two Americas. My country is a horror show'
David Simon: Capitalism in America has lost sight of its social compact
The Lurker: How A Virus Hid In Our Genome For Six Million Years
In the mid-2000s, David Markovitz, a scientist at the University of Michigan, and his colleagues took a look at the blood of people infected
It Is Not Safe to Break Up in a Burger King Any More
Web developer Andy Boyle was hanging out in a Burger King when he overheard a married couple having an argument that "Aaron Sorkin couldn't
I Spent a Coin (and I Liked It) — How I Bought Lunch With Bitcoins
New York Magazine. Skip to content, or skip to search. News & Features. Restaurants. Bars. Entertainment. Fashion. Shopping. Agenda; Sit