CHARITY OF THE WEEK I am going to start spotlighting one Charity a week. I feel it is important to be aware of these Charity's so we have more opportunities to be aware of ways we can make a difference and be that "Power of One". So the first one I have cho...
Life can be so difficult sometimes. Yesterday I took my car to get it washed. It had been at least a year since it had been through a car wash (crazy, I know!) so I figured it was about time. They told me to put my car in neutral let go of the break and th...
The point is, dreams don't always come true the way we expect them to but I promise you that they turn out for the best in the end. Sometimes dreams are put in our heart and we work hard at them so we can learn something or gain a new skill we never ever would have that will shape our life for the better.
Hang on and keep believing. If there isn't a time limit on this dream - DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!! I believe in you! :) Love you!
I LOVE thank you notes! Okay I don't just love them....I may be slightly OBSESSED with them! I carry blank ones with me EVERYWHERE! I feel lost if I don't have one with my at all times. You just never know who might do something nice for you and who you mi...
- Miss Murray's Outstanding TeenExecutive Director, 2013 - present
- Murray Youth City CouncilAdvisor, 2008 - present
- Robison Hill & Co.Admin. Assistant, 2007 - present
- The Power of OneFounder/Public Speaker, 2012 - present
- Mary KayIndependent Beauty Consultant, 2009 - present
My name is Ashley Marie Frederickson! I am a girl that LOVES to be inspired but I love even more to inspire others! My passion in life is to help other girls feel confident and develop a high self esteem! Teaching Self Esteem classes, being a leader for the Murray Youth Government, Teaching skin care through Mary Kay, Crafting Thank you cards and training girls to compete in pageants are just some of the things you may catch me doing on a daily basis!
- University of UtahBroadcast Journalism, 2013 - presentBachelor's of Arts in Mass Communication
- Salt Lake Community CollegeSpeech communication, 2013Associates Degree Speech Communication