If simply making sure your site is crawled and indexed wasn't enough, today's technical SEO works with social meta data, schema.org, international targeting, mobile optimization, authorship, multiple sitemap syntaxes, evolving linking best practices, pagination, duplicate content and canonicalization issues, and now even the newer concept of entity associations.
Simply put, your Technical SEO deserves a raise.
(by the way, you can find the SEO cheat sheet here: http://mz.cm/17k1usV )
You will learn time-saving tricks to identify and attract hiring managers to immediately call YOU for an interview, plus tap into the hidden job market.
The workshop is completely free and open to the public.
RSVP: Please RSVP to email@example.com
Ashley Cisneros, co-founder of Chatter Buzz Media
Nanci Schwartz, PR Professional for more than 10 years
Lindsay Hudock, PR Professor at UCF
Dana Clary, Account Executive at Chatter Buzz Media
Brianna Entler, Content Writer at Chatter Buzz Media
- Chatter Buzz Media LLCCo-Founder, 2012 - present
- Ashley Cisneros, Inc.Principal, present
- Florida Trend MagazineEditor, 2005 - 2008
- Lake City ReporterStaff Writer, 2005 - 2005
- ITT, Advanced Engineering & SciencesTechnical & Business Communications Writer, 2009 - 2009
- UF Bureau of Economic & Business ResearchStudent Copy Editor, 2002 - 2004
100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 301 Orlando, FL 32801
I’ve always had a weakness for a good story — hearing them, reading them, writing them and telling them.
Communicating good stories and ideas is what I love to do most.
I began my career interviewing subjects and writing news stories as an award-winning newspaper reporter and magazine editor.
Later, I helped others tell their stories as a technical writer, marketing manager and public relations practitioner.
My work has appeared in New York Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, among others.
Today, as a news entrepreneur, I’m still writing stories as a freelance journalist, ghostwriter, resume and LinkedIn profile writer.
I’ve gained experience in directing promotional efforts, developing partnerships, writing training manuals, planning large-scale events including conventions and conferences, creating and maintaining budgets, writing and presenting speeches, and conducting focus groups.
As part of my volunteer work, I was given an opportunity to serve on the national board of directors of two national Hispanic groups, and was honored with a national organizational leadership award.
As a professional speaker, I’ve given keynotes and workshops for the University of Florida, Lewis Clark State College in Idaho, University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and more.
I’m fascinated by entrepreneurship and recently won a national business competition and a $10,000 business grant from the non-profit, Unity Journalists.
Recently, I teamed up with a longtime colleague, Shalyn Dever, to launch Chatter Buzz Media, LLC, an inbound marketing firm specializing in website design, social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and content creation and marketing. We love helping companies nurture relationships with their target market rather than simply shouting at it.
☛To learn more, please visit http://chatterbuzzmedia.com
Specialties: ★ I Unleash the Selling Power of Words to Tell YOUR Story★
✔ Social Media
✔ Content Creation, Curation & Marketing
✔ Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Copywriting
✔ Fact checking
✔ Technical Writing
✔ Speech Writing
✔ Event Planning
✔ Leading Teams
- University of FloridaJournalism, 2001 - 2004
- University of FloridaEntrepreneurship, 2007 - 2008
- Defense Acquisition UniversityCertificate, 2009 - 2009
- Rollins CollegeNon-Profit One-Stop-Board-Retreat, 2012 - 2012
- Ashley Cisneros Writing (current)
- Chatter Buzz Media - Digital Marketing (current)
- Lake Mary Life Magazine (current)
- RYSE Magazine (current)
- Hispanic Executive Magazine (current)
- LatinaStyle Magazine (current)
- Winter Park Magazine (current)
- NewLatina.net (current)
- Writers-Editors.com (current)
- Junior Achievement Blog (current)
- Central Florida Top 5 Blog (current)
- Lake City Reporter (current)
- Florida Trend's NEXT Magazine (current)
- Urban Latino Magazine (current)
- Florida Magazine (current)
- USA Today's Go Escape Magazine (current)
- USA Today's Grad School Guide (current)
- USA Today's Hispanic Living Magazine (current)
- Orlando Woman Newspaper (current)
- New York Magazine (current)
- Student Leader Magazine (current)
- The Independent Florida Alligator (current)
- Florida Leader Magazine (current)
- Latino University Magazine (current)
- Florida Trend Magazine (current)
- Counterpoise (current)
- Profile Magazine (current)
- My Power Brand (current)
- Chatter Buzz Media Social Media Blog (current)
- Chatter Buzz Media - Company Blog (current)