Created & Sponsored by REEBOK
Want a chance to Hangout with +SwizzBeatz? To get ready for the release of two Reebok Halloween Retro drops, Swizz will be crashing Hangouts on Google+! Winners can ask him about his collaborations with Reebok, chat about the new shoe drops, take some photos to share…and who knows what other surprises he might have in store?
Just follow the steps below for your shot at a Hangout with Swizz:
1) Use social media to grab Swizz’s attention leading up to Monday October 28, 2013! Post your pics and messages to him on Google+, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with #TrickOrBeatz
and he just might drop by your Hangout on Monday night.
2) Start a Google+ Hangout with your crew (invite your friends who are Swizz and Reebok fans!) 6:45pm EST on Monday October 28, 2013, so Swizz can decide which Hangouts to drop into.
3) Copy the URL link at the top of the Hangout window, and post it as a comment on the Reebok TrickOrBeatz Event page: <insert URL to page>.
4) If Swizz joins your Hangout, use the "Capture" function while you chat. Then share your pictures and screenshots with #TrickOrBeatz
on social. If Swizz or Reebok sees your photos, we might re-share them to our pages and give you a shout out!
Hangout Best Practices:
1) Download the Hangout plugin: http://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/hangoutplugin
2) Make sure you have a hard-line ethernet connection to a laptop or desktop computer
3) Use headphones/earbuds and please minimize background noise
4) Find a well-lit room with the light source facing you
*If you are in a Google+ hangout crashed by Swizz Beatz, please note that you will be filmed. By entering the Google+ hangout you hereby grant Reebok the non-exclusive right in perpetuity to use the footage of the Google+ hangout, including, but not limited to, your name and likeness, for any promotional purposes in any and all media, and you hereby release and relinquish any and all claims related to the use of your name and/or likeness that you may have against Reebok. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not enter the Google+ hangout.