Nice. The 80s, such a wonderful, horrible time.+Kenny O
I'd bet it would work on all devices. No idea, but even $300 wouldn't be bad if it had the right functionality. I posted my idea on what a Nexus watch would need on reddit earlier.
"1) Tell time (duh)
2) Good battery (duh)
3) Hybrid display (mirasol?) that can handle telling time without turning but also light up in the dark. Auto lights up when dark enough and you move your hand towards your face.
4) Google Now built in
5) Notifications from phone (card ui)
6) Always listening or semi-always listening when you move your hand to your face
7) Sensors! Heartrate, pedometer, etc. (use gps from phone?)
8) ... ... Dick tracy video chat! (Ok this isn't at all needed because I could just use my phone, but it's cool).
9) Use internet from phone to keep battery usage (and space) low.
10) NFC? (Edit: Good way to bypass carriers for Google Wallet)
11) Wireless charging.
I don't think that is too much and it seems like the company Google bought had some of that stuff already (http://www.theverge.com/2012/1/16/2700771/wimm-labs-ces-2012-hands-on