Maslow's Human Needs Humans need food, sleep, safety, love, purpose. Psychologist Abraham Maslow ordered our needs into a hierarchy. This week, TED speakers explore that spectrum of need, from primal to profound. i Bigstock Maslow's Human Needs Humans need...
Take a breath, review what is below
and read, research and study what you may need additional information or help
on below. Feel free to ask questions in class and/or contact the instructor. There is more here than you will
need to learn and apply in the re...
Why is NPR losing audience? Why are prime drive time shows are losing loyalty? By Art Lynch 1. They got rid
of long time host when the host is why people gravitate toward stations.
Bob Edwards and others held an audience, had friendly chatting person
of his great skills is the ability to listen and respond. He’s a master
of timing. That’s made me think about how important it is to listen to
people, to allow people to communicate with you. -Ben Miles
The dancers in the Rouge chorus line brought crowds to their feet with the "Tropi Can Can." (Dee Dee Jasmin / Bryan Haraway) America’s first interracial casino helped end segregation on the Strip and proved that the only color that mattered was green By Kev...
March 19, 2015 1 David Folkenflik Twitter Michael Oreskes says that he admires NPR's reportorial
muscle, and that the network's greatest strength could be found in its
ability to tell stories that listeners find compelling, accessible and
- SAG1977 - present
- Nevada State Collegeadjunct instructor, 2013 - present
- Casting Call EntertainmentActing Coach, 2006 - presentCoach acting all levels, all ages including on-camera impov, auditioning, techniques
- Lynch CoachingCo-owner with Laura Lynch, 2014 - presentWe have coaches, partners and business professionals from Las Vegas, Chicago, Honolulu, Portland and around the world who are all qualified at what they do and are here to help you succeed in meeting and exceeding your personal and professional goals. We will help you gain confidence, improve in your ability to speak to groups, make presentations, understand others, sort out your own priorities, and manage difficult situations. We will help you look relaxed and professional in teleconferences and seminars. Communication, including listening, are a top priority in today's world. Actors and Performers; coaching will help you to polish your craft, audition and enjoy your passion. All services available in your office or home, on location or via phone, Skype or FaceTime. (800) 796-3030 / (702) 682-0469 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of PhoenixAssociate Professor, 2006 - present
- Actor, Writer, Marketing, Associate Professor, SAG-AFTRA National BoardActor, teacher, friend, present
- Casting Call EntertainmentActing Coach / Innstructor, present
- University of PhoenixAssociate Professor / Humanities, present
- Screen Actors Guild, Casting Call Entertainment, John Robert Powers,Kim Flowers Intl, Canyon RTO, Creative Communication, A Personal Vision, WIND, Westinghouse, Group W, KUGR, WUIC, KNPR, Nevada Public Radio, Dam Short Film Festival, othersNational Board Director, present
- College of Southern NevadaCommunication and Acting Consultant, 1998 - 2013
- Capella University, UNLV, UICEducation, 2004 - 2012Ph.D. in ED with Distinction (straight A's)...Doctor of Philosophy earned January, 2013
- University of Nevada Las VegasCommunication and Theatre, 1996 - 2000Masters in Communication, MFA all but thesis in theater, post graduate work in public administration
- University of Illinois, ChicagoSpeech, Theater, Mass Communication, 1973 - 1977Multiple major under SDC program. Ran College Radio Station (WUIC) under John Wennstrom. Public Affairs for major Chicago and network radio and TV. Heavy in college, North Side and Community theatre and music organizations.
California concerning talant fees, services and actor rights...
What follows is the text of AB 1319, THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS: SECTION 1. The Legislature finds that there
To Topple an Empire...Trailer (Art Lynch as Vincent Donnelly)
I play the mob boss of an empire on the verge of being toppled. Can't wait for the film to come out and for film that can be used on my reel
"The Art and Craft of Acting Held Hostage" by Vic Perrillo
Click "read more" to continue reading...more to come in future installments...
THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENT ACTOR AND THE CRAFT
Part II of a series by Vic Perrillo (click here for part I: The Actor and the Craft held hostage) (Part I click here) (Part III click here)
Nevada SAG Conservatory: 20 years of continuous service.... History Pt II
For part II of the report on the history of the Conservatory, I went back to the Fall, 2008 Special 75th Anniversary Issue of Nevada Actors,
How Improv Can Open Up the Mind to Learning in the Classroom and Beyond
MindShift Illustration by Bauke Schildt By Linda Flanagan Long before Amy Poehler became famous for her comic roles as Hillary Clinton on “S
Communication Model Explained and Basic Concepts Related to the Model
The basics of communication can be found several places on the web. A suggested start is the University of Missouri, one of the top communic