Yahoo is suing Facebook, and Jon Brodkin has the analysis on the features in question. Share your thoughts with us on this story.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Wtf? This came out of no where! Is this Yahoo getting desperate? I'm very concerned lolMar 13, 2012
- : that's my question too: what prompted them to do this? Desperation? Running low on cash?Mar 13, 2012
- That's what I'm saying. I mean they have been going through alot in the management position with executives dropping left and right but really? Facebook? That sounds like they are running out of options and wants someone to blame to put them out of their shame and misery.. SadMar 13, 2012
- You guys know that this isn't the first time Yahoo has done this right? Their M.O. has been to wait until close to a company's IPO date to file these kinds of suits. The companies focused on going public don't want Yahoo's albatross fouling the IPO (or the big payday that typically follows investors, executives and financial advisors), so there is great pressure for them to settle with Yahoo, either monetarily, or better yet, with shares. I seem to remember Yahoo pulling this shit on amazon, back when they went public (though I could be wrong about that).Mar 13, 2012
- So, how does the current copyright and patent regime "promote the progress of science and useful arts"? How?Mar 13, 2012
- Yahoo did also just announced a significant layoff. Shades of AOL...Mar 13, 2012
Add a comment...