A man walks into a bar and says, "I just got back from the battered women's shelter, and boy are my arms tired". Everyone laughed.
The man sat at the end of the bar drinking alone. He was proud of the fine craftsmanship of the shelves he put up in the shelter's pantry, regardless of what others may think.
Narendra Modi inaugurated this unique bus station named as Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Bus Station in Vadodara. The station is built on PPP model and encapsulates the history of Vadodara depicted through Photographs and Paintings around the walls of the Bus Station.
#narendramodi #Namo4PM #Gujarat #Vote4India
Wish the Indian film & TV industry made more than a weak half-hearted attempt at animation...and explored topics other than mythology (though I agree that there is a lot of unexplored content in that).
Sole Indian animator to win at Cannes says we should stop imitating Disney.
Too good not to share! I read the green column and understand it the red column way. There is no confusion.
However, I struggle with the American approach of self promotional language, where you have to blatantly sell yourself and impress everyone with how awesome you are. I cringed so much when I had to do it in the US! I much prefer the British self deprecating humility, although they too can take it too far sometimes.
H/t on Twitter
- AvayaSoftware Engineer, 2013 - presentWork in the SMEC ( Small & Medium Enterprise Communications ) R&D Division on the development of the Avaya IP Office range of IP PBX systems.
- AvayaIntern, 2012 - 2012
- EnnoventMarket Research Intern, 2011 - 2011
- NSEF Author of Change ProgrammeFellow, 2011 - 2011
- Birla Museum, PilaniWeb Development & Exhibit Design Intern, 2011 - 2011
- EnnoventIT Systems Volunteer, 2011 - 2011
- eCoexistVolunteer, 2011 - 2011
- LetMeKnowManager - Content, 2010 - 2010
- Core Member, Content & Agenda Team, BITSAA Global Meet 2011
- BITSAA Student Leader, BITSAA International
- Core Member,Quark - International Techno-Management Innovation Festival of BITS,Pilani - Goa
- Member, Centre for Entrepreneurial Leadership - BITS Pilani
- BITS Pilani - K.K. Birla Goa CampusElectrical & Electronics Engineering, 2009 - 2013
- Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School, Thane
- International School, Patna
Onions promise to drop their eye irritation feature once they reach Rs 1...
Happy with their rising net worth, onions have promised to drop their eye irritation feature once they reach the figure of Rs 100/kg. Howeve
Los Angeles Review of Books - Post-Scarcity Economics by by Tom Streithorst
Why are some pundits and economists still enamored of austerity?
How shell companies turn black money of India Inc, politicians into whit...
Companies with no assets except on paper, fake addresses and whose ultimate owners are difficult to trace are hardly a staple of exotic tax
Manchester Museum bosses puzzled by ancient Egyptian statue which myster...
Bosses at Manchester Museum have been left puzzled by the mystery of an ancient Egyptian statuette which - a video has revealed - seems to t
Lifebit, a Personal Diary with Potential to Disrupt and Interest Major M...
Davao based Lifebit launches in the Apple App Store, a personal diary for mobile with major disruption potential.
Urine-Soaked 'Virgin Boy Eggs' Are China's Hot New Food Trend
"Virgin boy eggs" are soaked and boiled in vats of urine collected from elementary-school boys' bathrooms and sold in the Chinese city of Do