I think Nasim Pedrad nailed my accent on SNL last night, what do you think?
81 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
Warm Greetings to you.
WildYeti follows the motto “Atithi Devo Bhawa” which means Guest is like God. Wild Yeti Adventure Company adheres to this motto and gives highest priority to its customer satisfaction. We enlist our customer as our guest but we aim to hold our guest as our friend which mean quality and personalised service in which we are best at.
Wild Yeti Adventure Company Ltd. is here to deal with all your travelling issues. Be it Adventure, Vacation, Honeymoon, Tranquillity, whatever is the purpose of your trip we will take care of your trip and everything else related. Desired destination, physical ability, cost, time constraints are no big deal, we have customised itinerary to meet your expectations. You just need to rely on Wild Yeti and then relax.
Wild Yeti offers extensive range of travelling destinations. While touring our website you will come across the huge list of destinations under Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim which includes famous as well as unexplored destinations. Here, we would like to inform you that we have many other destinations to offer you which will be listed in this site pretty soon.You can choose or demand any trip you wish to do. We can be reached by any medium mentioned in contact details. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
Further, enjoy our site tour.
Wild Yeti Team.Oct 15, 2012
- Martha did a great job at moderating the debates, and Nasim was awsome as Arianna...but Bill Maher would say not as sexy as the real thing lol.Oct 15, 2012
- hello you beyoeutyOct 15, 2012
- What's the deal with the potatoe pancake? Baba ganoush...? kkkkkkOct 15, 2012
- Yes, she sure did! LOL! Love SNL!Oct 15, 2012
- que divina se ve arianna para gano el vicepresidente de la tista del presidente OBAMAOct 16, 2012
Add a comment...