1. The sleeper stimulant was not over hyped by Bungie, it was online articles that then got carried and even more over hyped by YouTubers, so how about you make a video on "what YouTubers got wrong on destiny"?
2. When it was obvious that allowing players to roll perks on weapons was a mistake most YouTubers ask for it to be removed and the same community suggested allowing armor to have different perks that you can reroll (if you had forgotten in vanilla all exotic armor had set perks)
3. Prison I agree that the rewards where lackluster, but that was only because Bungie have us what every YouTuber and by that extend player where asking for, vanilla/dark below weapons to be moved forward. Compared to those beast of weapons how is anything suppose to compare?
4. Elemental primary, let me just say NO!!!! unless they are exotics, how is it that a legendary hand Cannon was the most used (overused) primary weapon even after it got left behind in Dark below? We have cannons with those exact perks, why are those not being overused? Because it has no element. You want to talk about using the same weapon, how about only having 3 favorite elemental primaries and only using those. At this point I don't know how many different primaries I've finished the nightfall with.
5. Finally I just want to say that you are entitled to your opinion, just don't make a video with that title without stating that it's only your opinion and that is what you dislike about the game.
- Coral Gables senior highhigh school diploma
Google Chrome to Phone Extension - Chrome Web Store
Google Chrome to Phone Extension enables you to send links and other information from Chrome to your Android device.
43 Million+ People On Google+ As of This Morning – Massive Growth Contin...
This has been a busy week for the social networks. Google+ opened to the public on Tuesday, as well as announced a boatload of new features
Google, HTC, Motorola, Samsung and Others Come Together To Fight Against...
Now this is big news that's been a long time coming. But it appears that many of the big tech companies have come together to fight Apple an